Senior Product Marketing Manager at Culture Amp
Apply to Culture Amp
Apply to Culture Amp
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 2,500 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organisation that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The opportunity at Culture Amp
The mission of our product marketing team is to create, communicate, execute, track and optimise product launches and other integrated marketing campaigns to systematically acquire, keep and grow customers.
We are on a journey to build out this Product Marketing capability that will collaborate with teams across the company to drive Culture Amp's overall market positioning and ensure the success of our products in the fast-growing global markets for employee engagement and performance management software.
In light of this we need to stay connected with customer needs and market trends, establish market positioning that is differentiated, clear, defensible and monetised, and partner with teams across our organisation to bring our positioning to life in every customer touchpoint.
To make this possible, we need a Senior Product Marketing Manager who will be instrumental in establishing our voice of product in that market. This role will be a key driver in setting goals, messaging/positioning, go-to-market, & acquisition strategies for the marketing team as a whole.
What you'll be doing
- Industry, market and competitive intelligence via direct and indirect interactions with customers, prospects, partners, competitors, influencers and analysts
- Analysis and tracking of marketing, sales, customer and user data to identify trends and test hypotheses
- Market segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Buyer and user persona and use case development
- Partnership with Product Managers to understand and provide input into product strategy and to design, plan and coordinate product launches
- Product messaging and coordination of marketing and sales collateral and enablement assets
- Closely working with Demand Generation, Public Relations and Events Marketing teams to establish and amplify Culture Amp’s solution message within the market
- Plan & project management to ensure go-to-market launch activities to ensure efforts stay on track and the cross-functional teams involved remain coordinated
- Defining and incrementally improving product marketing processes, templates, and playbooks
- Leading and/or mentoring junior practitioners (dependent on experience and interest)
Who are we looking for?
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a #peoplegeek. You also have a knack for identifying market opportunities, creating compelling strategies and plans, and coordinating cross-organisational initiatives to make technology products successful in competitive B2B markets.
Experience you will need to be successful in this role
- Highly experienced in product marketing/campaign marketing or other go-to-market strategy and key messaging in a high-growth mid-market / enterprise B2B SaaS company, preferably with experience selling to HR professionals
- A proven track record delivering global end-to-end marketing campaigns across paid, earned, and owned media
- Previous experience in executing a B2B freemium business models and/or other means of product-driven acquisition
- Expertise defining and executing end-to-end marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including paid social, email, and other platforms
- Research skills. Systematically collect qualitative and quantitative inputs, draw on sharp analytical skills, intuition and empathy to find non-obvious patterns, and distill it all into actionable insights.
- Communication and influencing. Engage and collaborate with diverse internal and external stakeholders to achieve shared understanding and vision.
- Results focus. Prioritise, plan, coordinate, track and evaluate projects, programs and processes with a strong emphasis on learning and continuous improvement.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
More jobs at Culture Amp
About Culture Amp
- 29 Stewart Street, Richmond, VIC, 3121