Senior Software Engineer at Culture Amp
What do Airbnb, Kind and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better and grow highly engaged employees. They also make up a community of over 2,000 organisations from around the globe who stand together to change the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organisation that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading employee feedback platform.
Your role at Culture Amp
What skills you'll bring to Culture Amp
- Strong back-end fundamentals – Ruby, Elixir, Go, Java or Python
- You have an understanding of software development techniques such as Object-Orientated Design, Test-Driven development, microservices and continuous delivery
- Previous experience in crafting and maintaining an entire stack in AWS is highly preferred
- You are passionate about solving complex problems
A few highlights from Culture Amp
- Learn more about our Employee Feedback Platform
- What is a People Geek?
- Our unique DIY approach to L&D
- What does Culture First mean?
If you’re excited by the opportunity to work in a fast growing start-up, where there’s plenty of opportunities to pitch in on anything from shaping the next product feature to influencing our technology stack, and building a global software company from Melbourne, get in touch.
More jobs at Culture Amp
About Culture Amp
- 29 Stewart Street, Richmond, VIC, 3121