Growth Marketer at Curious Thing
Job DescriptionApply to Curious Thing
Curious Thing is a Sydney-based conversational AI startup powered by Knowledge Graph and Natural Language Processing (NLP) technologies. Its Curiosity for Talent Acquisition product helps fast growing companies nail hiring with automated phone screening interviews. This self-serve tool empowers HR teams with 10x efficiency in shortlisting, giving all candidates a fair opportunity to shine, whilst significantly reducing human biases from traditional CV-centric approaches. We have worked with some of the world’s largest employers including Amazon (AWS) and CSIRO.
As a very experienced and highly effective team, we’re building a great company with three simple philosophies
- A simple business model with truly scalable product offerings
- A strong, unified business and technology vision with disciplined execution
- A small and highly aligned team to conquer the unknowns together
About this role
We are looking for a part-time (minimum 3 days) growth marketer to join our team. University students are welcome to apply.
We are looking to hire a driven team player with strong analytical skills and a broad understanding and interest in learning growth and being part of the startup journey. You will report to the Head of Growth and work closely with our engineering and design teams.
Subject to the performance and business needs, this role may transition into a full-time permanent position.
We are located in Sydney CBD with easy access to public transportation.
What you’ll work on
- Understanding our user journey/behaviour and devising appropriate growth campaigns/strategies
- Reviewing and analysing areas that can be improved and optimized
- Planning, executing, and measuring growth experiments
- Understand CPA (cost per action) & LTV (lifetime value) and work to reduce costs associated with customer acquisition
- Assisting with operations and customer success tasks
What we are looking for
- Fast-learner with an interest in growth and working for startups
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- Understanding of a B2B business model
- Understanding of growth fundamentals and mindset
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Highly creative with the right kind of hustle to identify and act on the next big opportunity
- Unconstrained working right in Australia
Reach out with your resume and cover letter if you believe that you are a right fit.
About Curious Thing
- 11 York Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000