Customer Success Manager at Datadog
Job DescriptionApply to Datadog
Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly communicate the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
Due to explosive growth in our APAC markets, we are expanding our Customer Success team! We are looking for an exceptional Customer Success Manager to onboard, train, and proactively drive adoption with our customers. You will delight your customers with superior customer service, you focus on creating a positive customer experience, and you are an advocate for them internally. This is a fabulous opportunity to join a company that’s a leader in the space, and early enough to make a daily impact!
- Partner with the Commercial Sales team to ensure a smooth transition and on-boarding experience for new customers
- Proactively build relationships with customers to achieve adoption, loyalty and revenue growth
- Act as an advisor to customers to ensure they’re leveraging the solution effectively
- Monitor and identify usage trends to uncover renewal risks and support greater adoption rates
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal Datadog teams (support, product, finance, and legal)
- Identify growth opportunities within named accounts and ensure high renewal rates
- 3+ years in a Customer Success or Account Management role in the SaaS space, with responsibility for up to 100 SMB/Enterprise accounts
- Ability to negotiate commercial contract terms and overcome pricing objections for Renewal/Upsell opportunities
- Experience in the B2B tech space or with subscription based software preferred
- English written & verbal fluency
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organisations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organisation. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
- 120 Spencer Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000
- 5 Martin Place, Sydney, NSW, 2000