Partner Sales Manager at Datadog
Job DescriptionApply to Datadog
Datadog is a pre-IPO SaaS company featured in Deloitte's Fast 500 Technology list and Forrester’s Intelligence Application and Service Monitoring Wave as a leader. Our partner sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers and partners. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog Channels & Alliances team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
We are looking for an experienced Partner Sales Manager to ignite and nurture partnerships by identifying and recruiting new partners for long-term success as well as manage ongoing relationships with key strategic partners, including managed services providers, professional services partners, resellers and cloud provider alliances. Our ultimate goal is developing alliances that drive both customer adoption and new revenue. This is a great opportunity for you to join a pre-IPO cloud software company and help blaze the path for our company's growth.
- Identify and recruit new strategic CSP/MSP and SI partners to drive revenue growth
- Enable and activate existing partners through training, enablement and joint selling
- Coordinate the technical and marketing aspects of integrated partnership launches
- Host quarterly business reviews with partners to drive accountability and report on success metrics
- Work hand-in-hand with Datadog’s regional enterprise and commercial sales organisations
- Generate partner-sourced net-new sales pipeline and revenue
- 5+ years of experience in business development, strategic alliances, or channel sales at a cloud services or software as a service organisation
- Proven experience in driving sales opportunities from lead generation to closure, effectively negotiating agreements and building long-lasting partnerships
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and architectural scenarios, and explain them to others verbally and in writing
- Willingness to travel 25-50% of the time
- Experience with systems management or monitoring
- Experience with partnerships supporting DevOps, particularly in a cloud environment
- Technical background/education
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for taking initiatives from ideation to impact
- Passion for fast-paced, sometimes unpredictable growth culture and environment
- Experience in identifying market opportunities with a track record of initiating go-to-market plans and sales follow-through
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organisations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organisation. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.
- 120 Spencer Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000
- 5 Martin Place, Sydney, NSW, 2000