Field Marketing Manager - ANZ at Deputy
Apply to Deputy
Apply to Deputy
Want to make a genuine impact in a hyper-growth, product led SaaS company? Want to influence how processes are established, in an agile and supportive environment as we scale internationally?
With over 195,000 businesses now on the Deputy platform, our team has done exceptionally well in scaling the business and building out product functionality. We've only scratched the surface in terms of what we can do for the global economy. Want to learn more? Apply today!
We are looking for an extremely organised and creative individual to join our growing marketing team as Field Marketing Manager. Based in our Sydney office, this role will work closely with the Global Marketing team and report directly to the CMO. You will play a pivotal role in the team’s success through driving initiatives across APAC that build awareness and thought leadership, and increase velocity in trials of our product and building pipeline, resulting in tangible business results.
You will develop and support our presence at key industry events, proprietary Deputy field events and in-territory networking and hospitality events (breakfast briefings, round tables, customer dinners, etc), in addition to managing online demand generation and assisting in the development and execution of local marketing programs. This is a unique opportunity to join a world-class Marketing team as we grow our footprint across APAC and scale globally.
What you’ll achieve
- Partner with marketing teams, field sales, and external partners to develop and execute multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs that support corporate objectives and regional objectives and revenue goals.
- Execute programs and field events, tailored to a variety of audiences, to help build Deputy brand awareness, drive qualified engagements within target markets, create new opportunities and accelerating existing opportunities.
- Develop and execute event strategies, tactical plans, and project management from beginning to end including all logistics, onsite execution and post event analysis.
- Field sales alignment: Ensuring field sales team alignment with field marketing campaigns, lead processes, and the visibility of field marketing’s contribution to the funnel.
- Reporting: track, measure and provide progress reports.
- Utilising key data and reports to uncover trends to aid decision making.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively within cross-functional teams both in HQ and in the regions by providing visibility, progress, results, and learnings of the regional marketing programs and initiatives.
- Ensure field marketing adheres to Deputy brand marketing standards and is aligned to strategy.
- Help produce web content, direct marketing, social messaging and local case studies as appropriate.
- Seek and identify opportunities to grow our brand.
- Develop knowledge and insights into your market.
- Build structure and processes to work within the broader marketing team.
- 4-6 years of marketing experience in executing and managing marketing campaigns and programs
- Solid SaaS experience
- B2B Marketing background
- You are comfortable in a matrix organisation and working closely and tightly integrated with cross-functional teams to achieve goals
- Proven success in developing and managing demand, lead generation and segmented marketing programs
- This role calls for strong organisational and execution skills, attention to detail and a keen appreciation for the importance of setting objectives, activity tracking, and reporting
- Enthusiastic about creating and managing end to end events, online and offline
- Great team player, positive and proactive
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, and can easily adapt to change
- Approx. 20% travel
- Australian Hyper-Growth Startup - Head Office in Sydney
- Why IVP Invested in Deputy
- Winner of Westpac Innovative Business of Tomorrow 2018
- No. 5 on Forbes Cloud 100 for 2018: Rising stars
- Deloitte's #21 Fastest Growing Technology Startups in Aus 2018
- Raised $111M Series B Round led by IVP, OpenView (our Series A investor), Square Peg Capital and EVP.
- Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
- Stock Options
- Paternity/Maternity Leave Policies
- Personal Learning & Development Fund
- Flexible Work Policy
- Company wide Development & Coaching
- Deputy Toastmasters Club
- Awards - "Your Time to Shine & Celebrate Success"
- Social Events & variety of social clubs (Books, LGBT, Games, Sports)
- Mental Health Support
- Munch & Learns
- Food/ Drinks/ Snacks
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on Deputy, in over 90 countries, and across 245 different industries.
The Bureau of Labor and Statistics reported over 80 million hourly workers comprising over 60% of the US workforce in 2017. Global estimates are that hourly workers are 80 – 90% of the workforce. Yet while hourly workers comprise such large majorities of the global workforce, there is a stark lack of software tools available today that directly address their needs
We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they’re best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Check out this video: Deputy Explained
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
- 1-3 Smail Street, Ultimo, NSW, 2007