Talent Acquisition Consultant / Technical Recruiter at Deputy
$100k in Ultimo, NSW
Want to make a genuine impact in a hyper-growth, product led SaaS company? Want to influence how processes are established, in an agile and supportive environment as we scale internationally?
With over 90,000 businesses now on the Deputy platform, our team has done exceptionally well in scaling the business and building out product functionality. We've only scratched the surface in terms of what we can do for the global economy. Want to learn more? Apply today!
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager APAC, you will play an important role in helping Deputy scale globally. Become a true and effective Business Partner to internal stakeholders. You will be tasked with proactively sourcing and pipelining great talent to join Deputy. You will provide an amazing candidate experience while taking ownership of the end to end recruitment process.
What you'll do
- Manage the full candidate journey, with a focus on providing a great candidate experience for all
- Build and manage networks and talent pools of high calibre Tech candidates by utilising an array of tools at your disposal
- Constant engagement with the Tech talent community - screening, sourcing, attending events etc
- Acting as a key brand champion for Deputy in the market
- Be a trusted advisor to hiring managers, working closely with them to ensure a deep understanding of role requirements
- Delivering exceptional recruitment services ensuring Hiring Manager expectations are exceeded throughout the recruitment lifecycle
- Assist the Recruitment Manager and People & Culture team to work on Deputy's employer brand
How you'll do it
- Experience recruiting roles in IT & Tech required (Software engineering and IT experience would be advantageous)
- Recruitment - 5+ years experience in recruitment, agency or internal.
- Adaptability - has the ability to work in a fast paced ever changing startup environment
- Strong communicator - can effectively and confidently communicate to all levels of the business
- Initiative - able to work independently and find the best way to get results
- Trusted advisor - you strive to impress and find new ways of recruiting to delight your internal stakeholders and potential candidates
- Strategic thinker - can look at a problem and think of new and exciting ways of solving it
Salary: $90k - $100k + Super
- Australian Hyper-Growth Startup - Head Office in Sydney
- Why IVP Invested in Deputy
- Winner of Westpac Innovative Business of Tomorrow 2018
- No. 5 on Forbes Cloud 100 for 2018: Rising stars
- Deloitte's #21 Fastest Growing Technology Startups in Aus 2018
- Raised $111M Series B Round led by IVP, OpenView (our Series A investor), Square Peg Capital and EVP.
- Global Growth across APAC, America and EMEA.
At Deputy we’re on a mission to change the way the world works. Since 2008 over 200 million shifts have been rostered on Deputy, in over 90 countries, and across 245 different industries.
The Bureau of Labor and Statistics reported over 80 million hourly workers comprising over 60% of the US workforce in 2017. Global estimates are that hourly workers are 80 – 90% of the workforce. Yet while hourly workers comprise such large majorities of the global workforce, there is a stark lack of software tools available today that directly address their needs
We’re making it easier for businesses and teams to roster staff, manage leave, complete payroll and take the admin out of work so that our customers can focus on doing what they love. We hire amazing people to do what they’re best at, and work with some incredible businesses all around the world.
Check out this video: Deputy Explained
Deputy believes in equal opportunity and that inclusiveness and diversity promotes innovation. Our global team members are from a variety of cultures. And we welcome different perspective and skills.
Interested? Apply now.
- 1-3 Smail Street, Ultimo, NSW, 2007