Operations Associate at :Different
Apply to :Different
Apply to :Different
We want you to build a world-class leasing process. You're responsible for building landlords' confidence and trust in our service.
You're detail-oriented and customer-centric, so you you proactively reach out to keep them up to date on how things are going with applications and the market, or answer any questions that come in throughout the day.
You're also coordinating tightly with other teams to make sure everything is where it should be, and that there are no surprises for us or for owners. You're always thinking about how to improve the process, and would work closely with the Operations lead to build the best possible experience.
NPS is our north star. You can’t wait to get the latest survey results in. You login to our data warehouse to pull the latest report and connect it with relating data points - because you are eager to understand how things work.
And when you are not talking to landlords about leasing, you’re handling any other user questions that come up, or directing them to the right person in the team. And if you see a better solution to one of the challenges we face, it’s all yours to build the case and own the delivery.
We want you to go home at the end of the day and feel satisfied that you have achieved a lot.
What are we looking for
We look for people who love property who can hit the ground running. Your priority is to look after the leasing process, and will be crucial in helping us to build a world-class experience. You are structured in your approach, get things done, usually exceed expectations, eager to learn and improve as you go. You’ll also need a vehicle, because as part of the team sometimes you need to help out with tasks in the field.
- Can do attitude
- Humour and positive attitude
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Team player
- Own your mistakes
- Desire to learn and to improve yourself and the work you do
- You could just have finished or are about to finish your Bachelor degree, or have worked your way up in an operations role. Your ability and attitude count more than your experience for us.
- Some experience in customer facing roles or experience in the Real Estate industry would be considered a plus
Nice to have
- Real Estate Certificate of Registration or Licence, however if you have neither that’s fine, too! We will organise the course for you and reimburse you for the costs once you have worked for us for a certain period of time.
- 85 William Street, Darlinghurst, NSW, 2010