Head of Business Development at DoorDash
Apply to DoorDash
Apply to DoorDash
DoorDash is looking for a Head of Business Development, Australia to join the Business Development team that will lead the acquisition, strategy, and relationship management for the largest clients in Australia.
The Business Development team is responsible for the acquisition, strategic vision, and development of our largest revenue driving partnerships. Given the scale of our key partners, this role is a critical piece of DoorDash’s growth and success in every market in which we operate. As the Head of Business Development, Australia you will work to onboard the largest Australian partners, manage the strategy behind each client relationship, and work cross functionally with marketing, analytics, and product to drive our business forward.
What you’ll do
- Sign partnerships with the largest Australian restaurants
- Develop and execute off premise strategy for existing clients
- Manage a small team of project leads that own execution of strategic vision
- Use data and insights to sell DoorDash product suite into select clients
- Work cross-functionally and serve as the liaison between our clients and DoorDash management, product, support, marketing, and operations teams
- You love working directly with clients, you create and maintain long term relationships
- You can hold your own in a corporate boardroom as well as a barbecue
- You are a problem solver at core, with a strong bias for action
- You like rolling up your sleeves as much as you like the big picture
- You’re comfortable with a fast pace; we move quick and are defining an entire industry
- 10+ years of experience in client facing roles including management consulting, sales, investment banking, or partnerships
- Proven success working in cross-functional teams (e.g., with product, marketing, and operations) to build creative solutions
- Analytically heavy experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is dedicated to growing local economies and empowering new ways of working, earning, and living. DoorDash has become the fastest-growing last-mile logistics company in the U.S., growing 250% year-over-year. DoorDash has distinguished itself by partnering with nearly 90 percent of the top 100 U.S. restaurant brands who offer on-demand delivery, expanding to over 3300 cities across the US and Canada.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to thrive.
- 11 Queens Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004
- Sydney, NSW, 2000