Regional Sales Account Executive, Australia at DoorDash
Job DescriptionApply to DoorDash
DoorDash is looking for top-talent to play a pivotal role in building our Australian business from scratch. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who are excited about joining a fast-paced start-up company and building something great from the ground up. We’re looking for hustle, smarts, and deep market knowledge to enable us to best serve our consumers, Dashers, and merchants. Join our never-ending pursuit to better power economies in Australia and across the globe today!
About the role
We're looking for a Regional Sales Account Executive to help us connect more merchants with the powerful DoorDash delivery platform. At DoorDash, merchant partnerships play a critical role in strengthening operations, accelerating consumer growth, and improving our bottom line.
As a Regional Sales Account Executive, you'll be joining a team of experienced operators who have excelled in the art of leading highly deliberate sales processes. The team is laying the foundation for what will eventually be the single biggest competitive advantage for DoorDash — industry-leading partnership terms with the best merchants.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will
- Sell merchants on the value of partnering with DoorDash through revenue share agreements
- Own the end-to-end sales process for merchants
- Lead complex negotiations to structure industry-leading and mutually beneficial economic terms
- Partner closely with local teams to draft compelling economic proposals for merchants during the sales process
- Accelerate a highly organised sales cycle with the goal of closing deals within a few weeks
- Uncover valuable information that can help increase the accuracy of anticipated outcomes in key negotiations
- Travel into different markets in your region (up to 40% travel)
We’re excited about you because
- You have prior experience with leading an end-to-end sales cycle
- You have an impressive track record and a top performer
- You are highly driven and have an ambitious attitude and will do whatever it takes to win
- You possess strong instincts in how to be strategic in leading client-facing conversations
- You have the ability to move the conversation in a mutually beneficial direction
- You have the desire and ability to learn and excel
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- You have 2+ years of sales experience
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are you bilingual? Awesome...that’s a plus for us!
- You have experience with Salesforce (a huge plus)
- You have experience with Excel and PowerPoint (Google Apps and Keynote are great as well!)
Why you’ll love working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our ambitious goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is dedicated to growing local economies and empowering new ways of working, earning, and living. DoorDash has become the fastest-growing last-mile logistics company in the U.S., growing 250% year-over-year. DoorDash has distinguished itself by partnering with nearly 90 percent of the top 100 U.S. restaurant brands who offer on-demand delivery, expanding to over 3300 cities across the US and Canada.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the resources, and opportunity to excel.
More jobs at DoorDash
- Sydney, NSW, 2000
- 11 Queens Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004