Sales Development Representative at Draftable
$120k in Melbourne, VIC
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing software business in its early stages of growth and rapidly progress your sales career.
Draftable is a leading global document comparison business, with North America and Australia our key markets. We’ve experienced unprecedented growth in the last 12 months, our marketing activities are generating more leads than our small team can manage and so we seek to start our global sales team right here in Melbourne.
The ideal candidate is someone with 1-2 years sales experience, who can seek out leads, qualify prospects, demo products, sign up customers and nurture lasting relationships to build advocates for our product and brand. We need a sales representative who is tech-savvy, knows how to win business and understands the value of phone-based sales.
As Draftable’s first sales-focused hire, you will work on inbound and outbound sales campaigns, educating prospective customers about the many applications of Draftable’s software. You will connect with many professionals from different walks of life and help educate them on a better way of managing their documentation.
You will be mentored by our Commercial Director, who has had a long and successful career in sales and is keen to nurture the next generation of sales representatives.
- Outbound prospecting to potential customers/clients (B2B) via phone
- Identify, qualify and close opportunities for assigned accounts via pro-active sales activities and inbound marketing lead generation via telephone contact and utilizing social selling techniques
- Following up on inbound leads that have been generated through various marketing activities
- Proactively qualifying leads, understanding customer requirements and presenting solutions
- Managing internal CRM and Marketing systems (Salesforce, Lead Forensics, Zoominfo)
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Understanding of the importance of weekly KPIs for calls, contacts, proposals and sales and establishing methods to achieve them
- Implement campaigns to nurture and generate lasting business relationships with customers
- Set, own and hit your monthly revenue targets
- Ability to sell to multiple markets (USA, CAN, AUS, NZ, UK)
- Min 1-2 years’ previous sales experience (telephone based sales preferred) OR recent graduates
- Able to operate in a fast growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Outstanding communication/customer service skills (especially over the phone)
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with ability to influence at all levels within an account
- Superior negotiation skills
- Energetic and curious
- Knowledge/experience in software or SaaS preferred but not essential
- Able to hold and maintain conversations with confidence
Salary details: $120k OTE ($60,000 base + super + comms)
Contact: Brendan with your CV and cover letter
- Melbourne, VIC, 3000