Renewals Account Executive - ANZ at Dropbox
Job DescriptionApply to Dropbox
Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We’re a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
Our sales team shares Dropbox with businesses of all sizes around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We're a collaborative and compassionate sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with intuition for business, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Sales organisation. You should be eager to advance in our organisation by demonstrating your ability to be tenacious self-starter every single day. Dropbox offers a dynamic, creative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and extraordinary leadership to sell business application solutions and take your career to the next level!
- You will be responsible for renewing, partnering with Account Executives to up-sell, and closing of maintenance/service/license contracts for assigned region or account.
- Increases renewal sales for assigned region or account(s)
- As a Renewal Account Executive you will lead more complex commercial discussions and renewals for deals
- You will ensure customer awareness and understanding of applicable product elements
- Own, drive and lead the renewals process in collaboration with the broader account team
- You will educates customers on business practices and associated contractual implications
- Partner with our Customer Success Managers and Account Executives to develop account plans and strategies to drive revenue growth and market share within existing accounts
- You will lead proactive discovery conversations to uncover new opportunities, and transfer up-sell leads as appropriate in a timely manner
- Accurately maintain/update a rolling 120 day forecast of your territory and communicate any renewal risk to internal resources in order to develop resolution strategies
- Make every potential Dropbox customer happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size or likelihood of close
- Develop a deep understanding of Dropbox products and maintenance contracts
- You will be motivated by meeting sales objectives such as quota and productivity requirements
- Lead, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- Regions covered will be within Australia and New Zealand
- Proven experience in account management, sales or lead generation
- You will have ambitious drive and experience in a goal-driven environment
- Track record of success & impact
- Enjoy being measured against a quota and activity metrics (cold calls, emails, meetings, etc.)
- Role-related experience:
- You will have prospecting experience (cold calls/emails)
- Account management experience
- You will have a background in closing sales
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent required
- Commercial /Negotiation experience
- Australian work authorisation
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
- 5 Martin Place, Sydney, NSW, 2000