Sales Strategy - Senior Associate at Dropbox
Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 500 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Business Strategy & Operations team sets and drives key business initiatives across the company. We complement and support product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams across three critical areas: corporate and business unit strategy, business planning and sales operations, and business systems and tools development.
As a Sales Strategy Associate, you will be partnering with sales and channel leadership team to make informed decisions on our most important strategic priorities, drive sustainable revenue growth and improve customer value. You will have have a growth oriented mindset, and challenge the status quo in a rapidly changing organisation.
You will also take up a broad spectrum of special projects working with a wide variety of stakeholders to make strategic decisions such as market prioritisation, product and infrastructure investment, sales territories, and compensation plans. Your job will include in-depth quantitative analysis of key Dropbox metrics with particular focus on problem solving and creation of scaled systems and processes. You will also be responsible for leading operational and planning processes in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be comfortable with complexity and ambiguity and have exceptional analytical skills. You will be great at build relationships and communicating effectively with executives, and influence decisions without authority.
- Work on high priority initiatives including (but not limited to) strategic planning, territory optimisation, sales incentive design, process optimisation, forecast modelling
- Work closely with other team members and the business to further develop metrics, KPIs, and insight that provides performance improvement
- Partner closely with senior leadership to develop actionable, measurable projects that accelerate sales growth and improve sales effectiveness
- Partner with sales teams on business planning, strategy and process improvement for their respective sales areas
- Partner with systems teams to ensure our data and tools scale with the teams
- Relentlessly search for ways to scale your efforts through automation and dashboarding
- 4+ years experience in management consulting, sales strategy, sales operations, or investment banking
- Experience with financial modelling and data analysis, with advanced Excel skills. Able to see the insights beyond the numbers.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills and able to confidently interact with senior management
- Excellent at planning and project management – organised, proactive with a proven ability to lead complex initiatives.
- Strong desire to take initiative; you thrive on change and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Happy to shift from strategic thinking to rolling up your sleeves and supporting delivery
- Experience with Salesforce.com, SQL, and Tableau is a plus
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
- 5 Martin Place, Sydney, NSW, 2000