Business Development Manager at ELMO
Your focus will be on developing and growing new business opportunities for our extensive suite of HR & Payroll software solutions with Mid-market clients in VIC.
Working autonomously to meet your quarterly revenue quota, but supported by a dedicated Lead gen and Pre-Sales Team, you will manage the entire sales process; prospecting, demonstrations, proposals and closing the deal.
Desired skills and experience
- At least 3 years experience in software sales to clients with approximately 200 - 2,000 employees
- Impeccable communication skills
- Strong ability to prospect for new business by phone and via social media
- Strong understanding of the software/technology sales cycle
- Extremely motivated to earn a high income
- Keen to be part of a fast-growing HR tech company that's really going places
- Knowledge of information Security and Data Integrity Standards and Protocols.
You will be well rewarded for your sales activity, commitment and success with a competitive base salary and a transparent, achievable bonus structure.
In addition, you will be working towards positioning yourself for our Enterprise BDM role in line with company growth.
Want to become an ELMOnian and enjoy the vast benefits of working for a high-growth Australian organisation? Then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume by our dedicated HR Team.
ELMO Software Limited is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to join our team. Key to this role is an awareness of data privacy and security as you will be dealing with sensitive employee data in accordance with ELMO’s ISO27001:2013 Certified security policies and practices.
- 580 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
- 127 Creek Street, Brisbane City, QLD, 4000