Retention Marketing Lead at ELMO
We are looking for a talented Retention Marketing Professional to drive the development, management and execution of ELMO’s customer retention marketing efforts that drive continuous client engagement and organic growth in the HR Tech space.
What the role entails
- Developing and executing against strategies to drive retention, engagement and growth of existing clients via upsell / cross-sell of complimentary products across a variety of marketing channels
- Maximising effectiveness of existing marketing channels and establishing new channels that drive customer retention and engagement
- Ensure effective communication of the ELMO product, value proposition and customer benefit to existing clients
- Maintenance and continual development of ELMO’s customer success stories and effective marketing thereof
- Develop regular NPS (Net Promoter Score) and CX (Customer Experience) surveys
What you will ideally be able to bring to the table
- 7+ years’ experience in a customer or retention marketing role
- Strong analytical and critical reasoning skills
- Strong communicator, with proven ability in managing multiple stakeholders across different parts of the business
- Solid understanding of and proven experience in online and offline marketing techniques
- Ideally have strong Marketo skills, with an understanding of Salesforce
- Understanding of SaaS technologies and/or knowledge of the HR landscape would be highly regarded
- Process driven: designing/embedding processes that improve efficiency and quality of execution
- Data driven: creating analytical frameworks to measure performance of strategy
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively in a fast-paced organisation
What's in it for you?
You will be well rewarded for your commitment and success with a competitive base salary. The potential to achieve long-term and short-term bonuses, and ongoing training and development. All this in a great organisational culture, with a high level of engagement and morale.
Want to become an ELMOnian and enjoy the vast benefits of working for a high-growth Australian organisation? Then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume by our dedicated HR Team.
ELMO Software Limited is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to join our team. Key to this role is an awareness of data privacy and security as you will be dealing with sensitive employee data in accordance with ELMO's ISO 27001 Certification Guidelines.
- 580 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
- 127 Creek Street, Brisbane City, QLD, 4000