Marketing Manager at Emesent
Apply to Emesent
Desirable qualifications and skills
If you'd like to learn more about this role, please contact Lenore at People@Emesent.io or on +61 7 3548 9494. To apply follow the link.Apply to Emesent
Emesent is an award-winning venture backed technology company that provides innovative end-to-end data solutions for the infrastructure and mining industry. At Emesent, we deliver revolutionary efficiency, safety and operational insights to underground mines and other GPS-denied environments through automated data collection and analytics using autonomous drones and machine learning.
Emesent has emerged from the CSIRO Robotics Group with a strong team of experienced roboticists and engineers dedicated to creating the next generation of autonomous drones and analytics for industrial applications. We are a growing team, developing on the cutting edge and creating impactful solutions in sunny Brisbane, Australia, serving a rapidly growing customer base.
This role offers an excellent career opportunity for an experienced and self-motivated Marketing Manager who will play a critical role in supporting our go-to-market strategy and driving demand for our products and services. You will be a critical contributor and work collaboratively as a full-stack marketing professional with multiple functions:
- Marketing: Lead marketing strategy, highlight the correct positioning, differentiators, and values in out key marketing materials, and produce relevant marketing collateral.
- Sales: Collaborate with leadership and sales resources to help position our products and solutions to the market.
- Product Management: Help inform future requirements, our value propositions and benefits to industry segments and our customers.
- Team Leadership: Lead and grow the marketing team in line with business growth.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy, in close collaboration with the Sales and Product teams.
- Deliver effective marketing communications and demand-generation including PR, paid acquisition, case studies, content marketing and referral campaigns
- Enable sales to be productive and efficient including optimising digital and email campaigns, our website, CRM tools and other marketing materials
- Develop customer success stories using creative formats like video, infographics, and blogs
- Create and reinforce our position as a thought leader in our emerging industry
- Engage and support our channel partners with onboarding, training, support etc
- With our sales team, contribute to analysis of market dynamics and trends, customers, partners and competitors
- ID key trade events globally and manage trade show execution
- Help define and lead go-to-market efforts in collaboration with business development, product management, sales and channel partners
- Cross-functional coordination: Work closely with, sales, product engineering teams to drive and achieve our stated business goals
- Prepare marketing collateral to evangelise our products and services, help develop our value proposition and positioning with materials that include, but are not limited to, case studies, presentations, data sheets, trade shows, and white papers
- Define and drive regional and international partner marketing programs
- Lead and grow a well-integrated marketing team
Desirable qualifications and skills
- 4+ years experience in marketing technical products or services to a broad range of companies, ideally around Mining, Industrial Infrastructure or Underground Infrastructure environments
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and leading marketing strategy
- Capability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well in a cross-functional team environment
- Recent experience in creating and producing diverse and relevant marketing collateral.
- Experience with driving marketing collaboration outcomes with channel partners
- Demonstrated customer relationship management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to articulate Emesent’s value proposition to the market across various marketing channels
- Able to occasionally travel domestically and internationally for trade shows and help impact channel partnership engagement and programs
- An interest in industrial innovation and technologies, with demonstrated experience in taking new and technologically advanced products to the market
- Self-starter detail and task oriented, highly organized, with a customer-oriented attitude
- Great work environment and facilities.
- Flexible work hours.
- Four weeks of annual leave.
- Genuine learning and development opportunities.
- Participation in employee share option scheme (Equity).
- Employer-contributed superannuation.
- Competitive remuneration package.
If you'd like to learn more about this role, please contact Lenore at People@Emesent.io or on +61 7 3548 9494. To apply follow the link.
More jobs at Emesent
- 1 Technology Court, Pullenvale, QLD, 4069