Business Development Manager at Employment Hero
Job DescriptionApply to Employment Hero
Are you the next sales-hero to join the Employment Hero team?
Employment Hero is a genuine disrupter within the HR and Fintech space and we have recently received a capital raise to accelerate our spot as Australia's first and leading all-in-one HR, Payroll and Benefits Platform.
Employment Hero has 100,000 (& counting) users and is growing rapidly with 100% quarter on quarter growth.
Join a dynamic business that challenges the status quo and sets the benchmark for others to follow. You'll be part of an open, team-oriented and rewards-based culture where your input is encouraged and your success is rewarded!
We're entering an exciting period of growth and we're on the lookout for standout, consultative sales talent to complement our existing team and fulfil our national sales strategy.
This position, based in our Sydney HQ office, is part of an engaged and driven national sales team and is primarily responsible for developing new business opportunities for our disruptive HR/Fintech platform.
This role is best suited to an experienced and dynamic Business Development Manager with an engaging personality and strong work ethic. You will be primarily selling within the SME and Mid-market space and speaking to C-Level Executives, so similar experience in this capacity would be well regarded. Your ability to learn quickly and embrace technology will see you succeed in this role.
The newest BDM will join a new team of 10 in the Sydney CBD, responsible for new business development. In this role you will utilise warm leads from the marketing team and Outbound SDR team to pitch, demo, present, and win new business. Lead generation has a hybrid model with a 70/30 split between your calendar already filled from our energetic SDRs and self-generated opportunities through prospecting, networking and developing strategic partnerships.
Account Executives are rewarded handsomely with achievable targets and an excellent uncapped commission structure.
Salary range - $70k to $90K base + uncapped commission!
- 4-5+ years experience in B2B sales - SaaS background ideal
- Experienced selling to C-Level Executives
- Background and exposure to the Human Resources and/or payroll industry advantageous
- Training in sales techniques preferred
- A strong communicator who can effectively manage their own workload/time
- A competitive and commercially astute
- Driven, tenacious with a desire to succeed and grow within the business
- Proven sales track record
- Experience using Salesforce
- Time management and planning skills
- Bachelor degree in business, commerce or relevant field
- Self, health, wealth, happiness initiatives
- Seasonal Ping-Pong Tournaments <---- this gets pretty serious...
- Friday drinks - music & a fully stocked beer & wine fridge
- Flexible working arrangements
- Return to work bonus for primary carers
- Continuing education/ post-graduate assistance program
- Employee rewards program
- Personal training, Yoga classes, Lunchtime soccer & basketball
- Health insurance corporate plan
- Weekly fresh fruit
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Discounts on products and services through our third party partners
- Lunch and learn sessions
About Employment Hero
- 439-441 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000