Customer Success Specialist at Employment Hero
Are you the next member in our Employment Hero Customer Success team?
Employment Hero changes what people expect from employment! Employment Hero gives Australia's 2 million SMEs and their 8.5 million employees access to the employment benefits and financial well-being, that large organisations take for granted. We are also providing entrepreneurs, HR and payroll managers with a cloud platform that makes employing people so much easier.
This entry-level position is a great opportunity for a switched on and customer focused individual who wants to get into the Cloud/SaaS HR Tech space. This is a full-time permanent role based in our Sydney CBD office close to Town Hall Station.
It's a unique chance to work closely with all Employment hero teams (account management, product, project management, payroll, development, sales) to solve customer questions.
You'll join a progressive company at the forefront of HR technology with the opportunity to grow and develop with us. Ongoing training and support will be provided.
We work hard & play hard too!
In this role you will be
- The first point of contact for customer support issues via email and over the phone - Level 1 & 2 Support
- Taking full ownership of customer support issues from diagnosis through to resolution, including email & telephone customer contact
- Learning & mastering BDD (behaviour-driven development language)
- Recording and tracking all customer support issues through our ticketing system (Zendesk)
- Managing online content through our custom-built CMS
- Checking system functionality against software deliverables and providing feedback
- Reporting any bugs and edge cases
- Liaising with the development team
- Identifying and recommending how we can continuously improve our support and customer experience
- Creating support documentation and delivering customer training when required
- Customer service superstar - someone who loves helping people and driving success within business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Resourceful in finding answers themselves whilst also knowing when to escalate/seek help from others
- Ability to quickly learn and use various systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to collaborate with customers to problem solve and find a resolution
- Effectively multitask and manage competing priorities
Our 'Alliance' group of companies (Employment Hero, Employment Innovations and Power2Motivate), are proud to have such a positive and inclusive company culture that is genuinely focused on your happiness and well-being. Some of activities we have for you in the office every week are yoga classes, complimentary breakfast, 'bring your dog to work' day, personal training, Employee Benefits Program (points for prizes) and Friday afternoon celebrations. You'll also get an extra day of annual leave, flexible working, partner discounts and the opportunity to be rewarded for your hard work with a mystery group OS trip (our yearly Values Champion Awards).
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
At Employment Hero we make sure that our culture and product continues to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About Employment Hero
- 439-441 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000