Product Designer at Flaunter
Job DescriptionApply to Flaunter
We’re on the hunt for an experienced and passionate product designer to take our new platform to the next level. This is a huge opportunity to join an early stage startup with traction and revenue – and own the product design and experience end-to-end. Flaunter is a small but awesome and extremely dedicated team. We have a culture based on talent, passion, ingenuity, fun and determination. And with a large global problem to solve – we’re only just getting started.
You are deeply oriented around actual customers and the value a product brings to those customers. You understand that the user experience of a product is as important to customer value as the underlying functionality.You’re flexible and adaptable, as well as focussing on high quality deliverables.You may not always have all the answers up front, but you’ll never let that stop you.
- Work with the whole team to build a next-generation web application with a focus on an exceptional client-side experience.
- Speak with our customers to identify pain points and opportunities.
- Analyse requirements and reduce them to their essential problem.
- Brainstorm solutions to problems with cross-functional team members.
- Create the final visual designs that become our products.
- Prototype the expected user experience using tools such as Invision, Principle, and Framer (or code!).
- Validate your designs using appropriate user testing techniques.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in UX/UI.
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience in product thinking.
- Expert knowledge of web technologies (HTML/CSS).
- The ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team, while still maintaining the capacity for self-direction with little supervision.
- You will share in our successes via our Employee Share Option Plan.
- You’ll form an integral part of our team and help shape our continued success.
- You will have autonomy and ownership of our product direction and strategy.
- You’ll gain experience in dynamic early-stage startup.
- You’ll work with a great team from our office in Darlinghurst, a short walk to Central, Town Hall or Museum Stations.
- 66 Oxford Street, Darlinghurst, NSW, 2010