Operations Engineering Technician at Fleet
Fleet’s mission is to Connect Everything using cutting-edge communications and space technologies to enable the next industrial revolution.
In the role of Operations Engineering Technician you will be responsible for design and assembly of several electro-mechanical products within the Fleet hardware team. This position require someone with a can-do mindset who can think on their feet and quickly adapt to changing environments. We are looking for someone who can take initiative and ownership of their work. As the role works across multiple teams and functions we seek someone with strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Basic mechanical design & fitting knowledge
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Basic electronics soldering (on PCB) and wiring knowledge (AC/DC)
- Manual electro-mechanical assembly of end products
- Operate simple hand and bench tools
- Stock-taking and inventory monitoring of raw materials
- Raising Purchase Request from Approved Supplier List for direct materials
- Liaising with Suppliers on feedbacks of delivery and quality
- Product Packaging and Logistics
- Ensuring a clean and safe workplace
- Site Assessment and Installation of product at Client’s site (when required)
- Responsible in leading product certifications for Fleet (Regulatory or Industrial)
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 4 years production experience in a manufacturing set-up
- Basic computer skills (Office, Google, Slack)
Fleet is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Fleet is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, colour, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
- 8a Myer Court, Beverley, SA, 5009