iOS App Developer at Frollo
Apply to Frollo
Apply to Frollo
A skilled developer with more than 2 years of experience in swift; building optimised and scalable mobile apps; web technologies and UI/UX standards; agile methods; and delivering engaging apps that have meaningful scale. On top of the basics, you’re looking for an opportunity to bring to life new ideas that will delight our users of our technology and help make a positive impact on their financial wellbeing. Finally, you’re someone who wants to work closely with our CTO, Founders and Partners to push their thinking on what’s possible and where we can grow together. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
An award-winning high growth FinTech that is in the scale up stage adding to its fun and dynamic team. Join our experienced entrepreneurs at a mission driven company that will improve the financial lives of millions of Australians. This is a place that allows employees to grow together and participate in the rewards of success.
We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and delivering “WOW” moments.
- As successful leaders we know the importance of investing in our teams and we will invest in you! This is an opportunity to accelerate your career and your profile as part of a fun and dynamic company
- We work with innovative technologies and market leading partners in delivering a really special product
About the role
- To bring to life our dreams and visions, generating customer delight as they use your app!
- This role will be challenging, exciting and pivotal in our success!
- This is a key role in the business working very closely with our CTO, Founders and Partners
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- 2+ years’ experience in Swift.
- Experience building optimised and scalable mobile applications
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Delivered engaging apps that have meaningful scale.
- Practical Experience with agile development methodology
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience working in a creative environment
- An excellent work ethic and can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- A talent for communicating ideas, issues and solutions in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and grow outside of the office
- Keen interest in learning new programming languages and frameworks
- We are an award winning FinTech company with a passion to make a difference
- We are 100% Australian owned and privately held
- Frollo’s service are helping Australians to get ahead financially
- Join us in our mission and make a difference
Please submit your resume with cover letter detailing what about this role excites you and motivates you to apply to email@example.com.
No recruitment agencies please.
- 41 McLaren Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060