Senior Cloud Engineer at Frollo
Apply to Frollo
Apply to Frollo
A skilled Senior Cloud Engineer with experience in cloud networks, technical design and implementations including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS delivery model and strong AWS experience. The role also encompasses aspects of DEVOPS. Managing the IT infrastructure design that supports software code in a dedicated or multi-tenant environment. Selecting appropriate deployment models with an approach that aims for frequent, incremental changes with a focus on automation and maintenance across environments.
The role requires an understanding of the basics of software development languages and development tools in order to work with development staff to ensure efficient design and resolution of problems.
On top of the basics, you’re looking for an opportunity to bring to life new ideas that will delight our users of our technology and help make a positive impact on their financial wellbeing. Finally, you’re someone who wants to work closely with our CTO, Founders, and Partners to push their thinking on what’s possible and where we can grow together. If that sounds like you, keep reading!
An award-winning high growth FinTech that is in the scale up stage adding to its fun and dynamic team. Join our experienced entrepreneurs at a mission driven company that will improve the financial lives of millions of Australians. This is a place that allows employees to grow together and participate in the rewards of success.
As successful leaders we know the importance of investing in our teams and we will invest in you! This is an opportunity to accelerate your career and your profile as part of a fun and dynamic company.
We work with innovative technologies and market leading partners in delivering a really special product.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills
- Understand AWS cloud services
- A solid understanding of networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/ IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks).
- Security knowledge and experience in cloud, applications, firewalls and servers.
- Strong experience in a DEVOPS environment.
- Strong experience with back-up and recovery environments.
- Sound working knowledge of Databases (MySQL, Progress DB).
- Strong SQL development and other query languages.
- Exposure to design APIs. RESTful services and when to use JSON or XML.
- Experience with CICD pipelines and tools (desirable)
- Experience working in a creative environment
- An excellent work ethic and can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- A talent for communicating ideas, issues and solutions in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and grow outside of the office
- Keen interest in learning new programming languages and frameworks
Please submit your resume with cover letter detailing what about this role excites you and motivates you to apply to email@example.com.
- 41 McLaren Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060