Aerospace Engineer at Gilmour Space Technologies
Gilmour Space Technologies is a leading rocket company based in Queensland, Australia that is pioneering next-generation hybrid propulsion technologies for small satellite launch vehicles.
As part of a small, passionate team of experts, you will be responsible for leading the Avionics team. You should be comfortable in working in a fast-paced and often uncertain environment, contributing to innovative solutions, while demonstrating individual leadership, technical competence, and attention to detail.
As the successful candidate you should have experience in launch vehicle systems, and have been involved in the process from the early design phase. Experience with orbital mechanics calculations is advantageous.
You will have
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s (B.S.) degree in Engineering / Science, or Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering,
- Demonstrated technical knowledge, skills & experience in launch vehicle systems
- Demonstrated proficiency in software development practices
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to a very high standard
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills
If you have the above requirements and are highly organised and capable of planning complex technical work, click the apply button and attach your resume and cover letter.
More jobs at Gilmour Space Technologies
About Gilmour Space Technologies
- 62 Millaroo Drive, Helensvale, QLD, 4212