QA/Test Engineer at HappyCo
Apply to HappyCo
Apply to HappyCo
Looking for a Happy New Year? HappyCo is hiring!
If you see yourself being part of a challenging and rewarding environment, building a modern SaaS testing stack, and working with some of the best in Adelaide, then read on!
We are looking for QA/Test Engineer(s) to continue building our team working across our growing product suite, building delightful software in a high functioning team environment.
Candidates must have the right to work in Australia. The position is based in Adelaide, and we may be interested in relocation for Australian-based candidates.
The successful candidate can show the capability and knowledge to deliver against these:
- Continually deliver improved QA outcomes to deliver higher quality software
- Provide quality control expertise for HappyCo’s software engineering process
- Be involved in the continuous improvement of the engineering culture and the product engineering process
- Design, creation and execution of automated and manual test cases
- Expansion of regression, API and other test suites
- Investigating, reporting and evaluating issues
Qualifications and experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications; or equivalent experience in a technical software testing role
- Experience in using automated testing tools (Selenium / Appium / Postman etc)
- A sound understanding of software testing, and the role it plays in a scrum/agile development environment
- Demonstrated experience in manual testing
Personal attributes / qualities
- Positive and enthusiastic work attitude
- Clear spoken and written communication skills, able to interact professionally and independently with a diverse group of staff and customers
- Ability to balance priorities between multiple requests
- Values good quality product outcomes in line with estimates, meeting product and customer needs
- Ability to use their initiative, handle and prioritise multiple requests from different sources, and clearly communicate these priorities
- Be able to work both independently and with a team
- Is enthusiastic and proactively wants to learn new subject matter areas and technologies
- A constructively critical thinker
A note to recruitment agencies: please don’t reach out to us about our roles - we’ve got it covered. We don’t accept unsolicited agency resumes and HappyCo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes unless you are interested in this role ;). Thanks!
- 18-20 Grenfell Street, Adelaide, SA, 5000