Marketing Specialist at HealthEngine
Job DescriptionApply to HealthEngine
This is your chance to join a team of forward-thinking, change-making individuals collectively transforming the way healthcare is delivered. Operating at the intersection of two fast-growing industries – health and tech – you’ll play an active role in shaping the future of healthcare in Australia.
The purpose of the Marketing Specialist role is to support the overall brand and marketing strategy through the execution of marketing campaigns across all channels both offline and online, to ultimately grow our provider business.
The role will play a critical role in understanding the provider customer, market and competitor landscape and set the benchmark for world-class B2B marketing activity by constantly providing high quality and valuable content to the target audience.
- To understand and champion the customer (providers) and leverage market and competitor insights to influence marketing outcomes
- To promote HealthEngine products to prospective customers (providers), ideating and executing marketing campaigns and activities (both strategic and tactical) across all offline and online channels
- To support the sales’ team with materials that assist in driving conversion
- To increase and expedite the team’s ability to put effective campaigns in front of the target audience
- To continually measure and evaluate the performance of each channel and campaign in terms of the ability to convert prospects or increase brand awareness and sentiment
- Execute and manage our provider brand health program
- To use insights gained from the above activities to help the team iterate on our longer term strategy
You are impact and results driven and have a bias to action, with a done is better than perfect attitude. You are a voracious learner who is always looking to grow. You are a creative, open minded individual, who is open to risk and loves driving ideas from ideation to implementation. You flourish in rapidly-changing agile environments.
- Marketing/business qualification is preferred
- Strong experience in marketing operations, hands on execution not just strategy e.g. performance media, social media, direct mail, print etc
- Technical marketing tools e.g. Pardot (marketing automation), Wordpress/Unbounce (landing pages)
- Deep understanding of web analytics and attribution e.g Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics
- Experience in managing brand health programs
- Marketing foundations of positioning, messaging and copy writing
- Understand the principles of UI/UX and customer journey mapping
What's on offer
HealthEngine is where you’ll be your best self. You’ll collaborate with smart, interesting people who will challenge you to be better. You will learn lots and grow even more. There’s no limit to your progress — your future’s what you make of it. This role is benchmarked between $80,000 and $95,000.
- A diverse culture of smart creative individuals who are passionate about HealthEngine’s mission and vision
- An open-plan office with a variety of spaces for working and socialising
- Regular social events from mini golf, to afternoon drinks, birthday-brunches, hackathons and huge end of year celebrations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
More jobs at HealthEngine
- 503 Murray Street, Perth, WA, 6000
- 75 King Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000