Senior Customer Success Manager - Enterprise at HealthEngine
This is your chance to join a team of forward-thinking, change-making individuals collectively transforming the way healthcare is delivered. Operating at the intersection of two fast-growing industries – health and tech – you’ll play an active role in shaping the future of healthcare in Australia.
The role of the Customer Success Manager - Enterprise exists to support HealthEngine’s largest corporate/enterprise customers and ensure they are delighted with products and services we supply them. This function is critical to maintaining long term relationships with Australia’s largest healthcare delivery networks across all health verticals (GP/Dental/Allied/Specialist), and assist with delivering outstanding results for their investments.
- Support and ensure the success of HealthEngine’s largest customers.
- Onboarding new customers, ensuring knowledge of how to drive the best results from their investment in their selected services is transferred to appropriate customer representatives.
- Reporting on performance of existing products for existing customers
- Handing any retention situations as they arise
- Selling expansion products to existing customers
- Ability to drive continuous value of our products
- Ability to analyse data and apply actions to improve customer results
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multitask in a changing environment
- Voracious learner
- Intuitive, smart and natural customer facing abilities
- Resilient with a can-do attitude
- 3+ years’ experience in an Account Management or ideally Customer Success role
- Experience in using multiple CRM and client management and reporting systems
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
What’s on offer
HealthEngine is where you’ll be your best self. You’ll collaborate with smart, interesting people who will challenge you to be better. You will learn lots and grow even more. There’s no limit to your progress — your future’s what you make of it.
- A diverse culture of smart creative individuals who are passionate about HealthEngine’s mission and vision
- An open-plan office with a variety of spaces for working and socialising
- Regular social events from mini golf, to afternoon drinks, birthday-brunches, hackathons and huge end of year celebrations
A bit about us
HealthEngine is a purpose-led business, on a mission to make healthcare better for all. We’re dedicated to simplifying Australia’s complex healthcare system through modern, innovative technology. Transforming the way patients access healthcare, we’re seamlessly connecting patients and practices while providing practitioners with tech solutions to improve the patient healthcare journey.
If you’ve got some ambitious aspirations to kick some serious career goals, the rocket ship is launching, the flight path set. Suit up and climb aboard.
- 503 Murray Street, Perth, WA, 6000
- 75 King Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000