Senior Software Engineer (Backend) at HealthMatch
Apply to HealthMatch
Apply to HealthMatch
Our mission is to allow for faster and more efficient access to innovative therapies and life-saving medication through our sophisticated technology and data insights - ultimately driving healthcare breakthroughs.
Having launched in Australia in January 2019, we have expanded to New Zealand and Hong Kong with plans for further rapid global expansion in the coming year. HealthMatch has global ambitions to improve healthcare outcomes for all and following a recent capital raise is well funded to execute on this vision.
At HealthMatch we are patient first, always.
We are seeking brilliant engineers to join our Engineering team, which is responsible for the HealthMatch platform to scale it globally. Our engineers have a high level of ownership, being responsible for the design, development, deployment and operation of our platform - so we seek skilled and self-driven individuals. You can read more about what we’ve been working on and what it’s like to be an engineer at HealthMatch on our blog: https://medium.com/healthmatch/engineering-at-healthmatch-7e5272980630
You will need to have a solid knowledge of computer science, coupled with day-to-day pragmatism, to support the changing needs of a fast-growing multidisciplinary startup. We are seeking out people who have a fierce intellect and passion for their craft.
On top of a core software skill set focussed around designing and implementing the next stages of the HealthMatch platform, we are looking for individuals who are genuinely interested in what we do and who will bring new ideas to the table as we challenge the status quo.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field (or equivalent practical experience)
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering post qualification (or equivalent)
- Strong communication skills
- A breadth of experience working across the full stack (security, data engineering, infrastructure, back-end services & API’s, frontend clients, deployments, monitoring, etc.) as demonstrated by relevant work experience. Alternatively, you are an expert in a few of these.
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills
- 7+ years of experience in software engineering post qualification (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in Health, HealthTech or Startups
- Medical or Biological or Clinical Trial knowledge
- Competitive salary + equity options
- Modern, well-appointed office in Darlinghurst (a stone’s throw to Hyde Park)
- Office stocked with food, snacks and beverages
- Personal learning & development fund
More jobs at HealthMatch
- 223 Liverpool Street, Darlinghurst, NSW, 2010