Head of Growth & Sales at Hello Fresh
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 12 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
Due to an internal, international promotion, HelloFresh is looking for a Head of Growth & Sales to spearhead its growth strategy for Australia and New Zealand. This very exciting role involves managing a team of >20 people and reports to the CMO & Managing Director.
- Steer the growth strategy and its execution around core topics including customer acquisition, retention, and monetisation.
- Provide leadership to a team of over 20 talented people, from data analysts to sales managers.
- Manage a significant marketing budget, optimising for profitability through channel testing, tactical adjustments, and strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate with a variety of teams (including in Berlin HQ) to build a holistic and sustainable marketing and growth strategy.
- >5 years of experience in Management Consulting, Growth Marketing, eCommerce or Business Dev.
- A technical background with a BS/MS in computer science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering or similar program.
- Naturally curious, with a “learning never stops” mindset.
- Experience managing a team and budget.
- Excellent analytical skills and a data-driven approach to decision making.
- A strong interest in marketing channels and growth marketing strategy.
- Logical, hard working and structured with a strong track record of overdelivering.
- Adaptable and business focused: you naturally prioritise projects that are high impact.
- Track record of delivering targets and KPIs in a fast paced environment.
On offer is a highly competitive salary & package.
Please note, as part of the recruitment process, we will require candidates to complete a case study (3-4 hours).
About Hello Fresh
- 5-13 Queen Street, Chippendale, NSW, 2008