Channel Account Manager at HubSpot
Apply to HubSpot
Apply to HubSpot
HubSpot CAMs are responsible for successfully selling the value of HubSpot's software, the inbound marketing methodology, and offering ongoing agency-specific training. You will guide agencies as they learn how HubSpot can help them improve their client acquisition rates, client retention rates and overall agency profitability.
As a Channel Account Manager (CAM), you will be responsible for building a long term successful strategy for HubSpot channel partners. Using strong consultative skills, you will work with agency partners to sell HubSpot software and inbound marketing services to their clients. In addition, you will dissect their business goals and develop a better plan for achieving them.
In this role, you will need to
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level by focusing on partners with the most potential while also building and advancing a channel pipeline
- Successfully onboard new partners with the goal of driving their first resell within the first 6 months of the partnership
- Co-sell inbound services retainers and HubSpot software with partners
- Provide sales training and deal-level sales coaching to help partner drive resell and advance in partner tiers
- Develop a long-term successful strategy for the partners in your book of business, focused around sales planning, sales execution, and business development
- Develop the ability to dissect a marketing agency's business goals and help them develop a better plan for achieving them
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
You will need to have
- The desire and commitment to do exceed goals and drive success with agency partners
- A positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for your successes as well as your failures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional consultative selling skills and closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Evidence you are a Top Producer in your current role
- 2-7 years of selling experience operating within a web technologies or innovative online product environment is a plus but not a requirement
- Facility with MS Office Suite, Google Apps, and Salesforce.com
- A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organisations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in New Hampshire, Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organisation planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.
- 20 Hunter Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000