Digital Growth Coordinator at Huddle
Apply to Huddle
Apply to Huddle
Huddle is an exciting technology company that is revolutionising the way Australians buy and use insurance. Through a combination of AI, machine learning and our proprietary technology; When people choose Huddle to insure their cars, homes and holidays, they can claim online and get paid instantly.
Huddle is here to help people Save Money and Worry Less about their insurance and it’s our award winning technology that enables us to deliver on these goals. Also, to help ensure that we maintain the highest social and environmental standards, we're proud to be a Certified B Corporation.
So, if you’ve ever wondered what it was like to work for an extremely fast-growing challenger brand, with strong ethics and a clear purpose, where no two days are the same, then we want to hear from you!
As part of Huddle’s Growth & Partnerships team, the Digital Growth Coordinator will help develop and deliver Huddle's digital strategy across all platforms and liaise internally and externally on all digital deliverables. In this hands-on role, the successful candidate will play a key role in developing and implementing the digital communications plan during a critical period in Huddle’s organisational growth, to strengthen Huddle’s position, and elevate the organisation's brand and reputation in the public eye.
Responsibilities will include
- Help deliver Huddle’s online communication strategy.
- Develop and manage digital advertising campaigns.
- Content creation - Write copy for content and campaigns.
- Supporting business performance via paid and earned digital channel optimisation.
- Implement all digital media campaigns across search, social, video, display and partner programs.
- Provide recommendations for optimisations based on data and trend analysis.
- Execute automated email campaigns.
- Other duties as directed from time to time within your skills range and capacity.
Ideally you will be someone who is
- Passionate about technology.
- Customers focused, community-minded and environmentally aware.
- An ethical decision maker who naturally maintains a high standard of compliance
- A collaborator and born problem solver
- 1 + Years proven successful experience in marketing or advertising.
- Track record of maintaining a company's online presence and reputation.
- Experience of executing digital marketing campaigns for both prospecting and retargeting.
- Proven experience using tools such as Facebook AdsManager, Google Adwords, automated marketing platform/s etc.
- Experience in optimising digital campaigns to maximise effectiveness;
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- High attention to detail in fast paced environments.
- Strong team player.
- Generous remuneration including share options.
- Beautiful office in great Surry Hills location.
- Smart, engaged coworkers all focused on the customer outcome.
- Great working environment with regular social events.
- Career progression opportunities, some amazing mentors and a strong learning culture.
- Office dog! Yes we regularly have dogs in our office, and more are welcome should you have one.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or click the button below.
- 50 Holt Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010