Operations Lead - Customer Support at Insight Timer
Apply to Insight Timer
Apply to Insight Timer
The world's largest community of meditators, teachers and spiritual leaders.
Who we reach
12 million people in 239 countries and territories.
Because we have the largest free library of guided meditations on earth, with 35,000 titles.
What makes us different?
- We're free.
- We're a community: a place where people can come together and feel supported through their struggles with mental health, not alienated.
- We're diverse & inclusive: we support 44 different languages and have content that spans a number of different practice types.
- We give back: we want our teachers to make a difference and an income. We split everything we earn 50/50 with our 6,000 teachers.
About the role
We are seeking a customer-oriented individual to develop our support policies and processes, manage and grow our remote customer support team and work closely with the cross-functional team in Sydney to deliver a great experience for all our key user groups (consumers, businesses, teachers).
- Efficiently deliver a superb support experience for our customers
- Define and track metrics to understand our effectiveness at solving customer problems
- Establish our customer service playbook, including developing differentiated processes and policies for different customer types (e.g. consumers, businesses etc)
- Grow and develop our remote customer service team to ensure effective delivery of support
- Implement and oversee relevant tools to support agents and customers (e.g. Zendesk, customer knowledge base)
- Communicate with management and cross-functional teams in order to learn from past issues, solve existing issues and identify future potential issues.
- Ensure customer support is infused with our company values and that the support experience is consistent with our brand and the product experience we’re aiming to create
Skills and experience
- 3+ years in a similar role OR in a startup role focused on project management, operations management or process & customer policies.
- Strong written/verbal communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- The ability to analyze and interpret data
- The ability to plan work, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Experience in a high-growth tech company/startup is highly desirable
Knowledge of meditation / mindfulness a plus
More jobs at Insight Timer
About Insight Timer
- 210 Clarence Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000