iOS Engineer at Invoice2go
Apply to Invoice2go
Apply to Invoice2go
We’re looking for a solid iOS engineer to join us to help continue to build our awesome iOS app in our Sydney office. Everything we have ever built and continue to build in our iOS app is native - Swift. We currently have a team of three iOS engineers working consistently across some key projects with our product and design teams. We’ll need you to join us to help with these priorities, also given the fact our product teams are taking a leap down the discovery channels, there will be lots of work in the pipeline that has never been looked at by our engineers before - new problems to solve.
What we need from you?
- You must live and breath development in Swift.
- Experience working with MVVM structure to classify data
- You have released an App within the app store or have a side hustle (project) to prove your passion
- Love writing clear, maintainable code that will scale across a number of projects and distributed development teams
- Understand our customers and develop features that fit their needs
- Know how to work well with product teams and strategic requirements
What you're good at?
- Making thoughtful decisions and bringing new and creative problem solving approaches to the team
- Writing clean code and building strong iOS apps
- Working autonomously
- Hitting the ground running - you know where you are needed and are effective from day one
What we can offer you?
- Catered breakfast every Monday morning and fully stocked snack kitchen
- External learning & development budget
- Regular 'lunch n learns'
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual skin checks & flu shots
- Quarterly team building events
- WeWork weekly events
Invoice2go is the world’s top selling invoicing app, but we haven’t stopped there. Equipping business owners with the most straightforward way to run a business, Invoice2go brings together all the tools needed to get the job done: From winning jobs, tracking estimates and payments, and offering the ability to pay any way.
We're on a mission to simplify the lives of small business owners around the world so they can focus on what matters most.
Invoice2go was founded in Australia by Chris Strode, a small business owner who came from a family of tradespeople, and wanted to help them streamline their invoicing.
Today, we are backed by $60 million in funding from Accel, Ribbit Capital and OCV Partners, and trusted by business owners across 160 countries to send $24 billion in invoicing every year. The company employs a world-class team from its offices in Redwood City, California and Sydney, Australia.
We’re working hard to solve big challenges for the smallest of businesses, and we’re always looking for talented people to join our team.
Invoice2go is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognised basis, including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, colour, religion, sex, age (40 and over), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.
More jobs at Invoice2go
- 73 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060