Nearmap is currently providing a virtual model of the real world – at a scale and detail that hasn’t been done before. At Nearmap, we have an appetite for high performing individuals and we are currently on the hunt for an Account-Based Marketing Manager.
Are you a B2B marketing expert that secretly loves the dynamics of large strategic account sales? Nearmap is seeking an Account Based Marketing Manager that can strategise, plan, and execute hyper-targeted marketing programs that support and advance highly strategic sales opportunities.
In this role, you will create and manage marketing plans in close collaboration with enterprise sales managers and your peers in Growth, Brand, and CRM marketing. You’ll leverage the right mix of digital and traditional channels to deliver personalised marketing campaigns that generate awareness, demand, and pipeline acceleration within named accounts.
Successful candidates will align account-based marketing programs with detailed account plans.
This role is ideal for someone who is self-motivated, has strong campaign management skills, and/or field marketing experience. To be successful, you’ll need a high level of attention to detail, problem-solving, project management and implementation skills.
A bit more about the culture…
At Nearmap, every opinion matters, our business model partnered with our open-door management style gives you the opportunity to make an impact. Our Nearmappers see the world differently and are intently focused on delivering the best location content in the world. Having a shared goal and a lot of fun reaching it is how our Nearmappers truly flourish at their home away from home. We're all super down-to-earth - except when we're in the sky capturing fresh imagery!
A typical day for you may look like this...
- End-to-end management of marketing programs targeted to named accounts
- Engage and work closely with the Growth, Brand, and Customer Engagement teams to deliver account-based marketing programs across channels (website, eDMs, webinar, events, etc.)
- Close collaboration with enterprise sales managers to develop plans that generate awareness, create leads and drive ACV (new business, upsell/x-sell) within named accounts
- Formulate strategy, define target audience, meaningful channels, and messaging aligned to strategic account plans
- Implementation and project management of ABM calendar and deliverables
- Deliver realistic timelines and keep internal stakeholders and agency resources on track
- Continually assess and report on the results of ABM marketing programs and implement improvements where necessary
- Forecasting, tracking and reporting of ABM-related spend
- Take on ad-hoc projects as needed
- Brief and manage agency or freelance resources to work on campaigns
More about what you need to bring…
- 7+ years experience in field marketing and/or campaign management, preferably B2B
- Successfully led multi-channel marketing campaigns which include paid advertising, email marketing, events, webinars, content and account-based marketing
- Extensive marketing and program management experience, scaling multi-channel campaigns to a range of audiences
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to develop campaign strategies that drive ROI
- Data focused and analytical
- BA in Marketing, Communications
- Agency experience welcome
Some of our perks include…
- Competitive pay, bonus plan and Employee Share Scheme
- Flexible working environment, work life balance is a necessity
- Opportunities for continued career growth and development
- Ergonomic workstations with sit stand desks
- Fortnightly massages
- Free reign of Nearmap’s products
- Free healthy breakfast, snacks & lunches available in our kitchen with water views
- An allowance to help you focus on your well being
If you think you tick all the boxes and could see yourself working at Nearmap, we invite you to come and make a difference!
Watch our culture video and find out more about what a day in the life at Nearmap looks like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7rikZqa8n8