- Work at Brighte – one of the fastest growing Fintech companies
- Join a company that just won the Diversity in Fintech of the Year Award
- Be a part of driving the growth of a well-funded Series B startup
Launched in 2015 Brighte is backed by Airtree Ventures & Grok Investments as well as strategic supporters KPMG, Equifax, IBM and Stone and Chalk.
Brighte Capital is Australia’s leading on the spot finance platform for solar, batteries & home improvements. In a short 2 years, 15,000 households have embraced a new and affordable way to pay.
We’re recognised as one of Australia’s leading Fintech companies by the Australian Financial Review, Fintech Business Awards and KPMG & H2 Ventures in their Fintech 100 list.
About the role:
The primary responsibility of the BDM is to drive our acquisition and growth through identifying, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships with vendors.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing vendors.
- Conduct research to identify reputable new vendors that operate within the Company’s target industry verticals and build relationships with new clients.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective Vendors.
- Develop value propositions strategies for new clients through qualifying client needs and goals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Develop client acquisition strategies (prospecting)
- Actively participate in the development of the territory marketing strategy.
- Liaise regularly with the Company Customer Service Team in Manila.
- Track and record activity on accounts and assist vendors close deals to meet targets.
- Ensure data is accurately entered within the company’s CRM and sales systems.
- Experience within a point of sale finance, interest free credit card or payment sales/account management role desirable.
- Proven experience exceeding sales targets.
- Must have impeccable presentation skills with the ability to make clearly articulate value proposition that generates additional business.
- Proficient working in Outlook and CRM software (Salesforce).
- Must have Drivers licence.
About the Offer
On top of the opportunity to work with some of the best and being part of a high performing and well supported Fin-tech, we will also offer you the following:
- Base Salary + Comms;
- Limitless growth opportunity in a growing company;
- All the tools you need to be successful; and
- Free breakfast.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in a Brighte future email@example.com. Apply Now!