Practice Ignition is an industry leading fintech startup driving innovation for our customers through our proposal & payments tools and going through rapid, continuous growth.
The software provides a platform that onboards, manages, communicates, bills and provides client insights for the professional services industry. We’re currently focusing on the accounting sector and due to our success, we’re now looking for talented, customer focused people to join our team.
Joining as we start to really ramp up growth, the CSM will be responsible for working with new customers in their first 90 days to embed PI within their businesses. This will include consultative training, best practices and implementation. As much as we’re focused on automating administration and processes within these businesses, it’s the clients that we ultimately aim to engage and our Customer Success team is responsible for this.
This is fast paced, varied role which will include:
- Provide proactive onboarding to all new customers within your region for their first 90 days post-sign up
- Each customer, based on certain characteristics, will have a minimum standard for onboarding activities, however CSMs have free reign to go above and beyond this to achieve their goals
- Work with your fellow CSMs globally, and the Head of Customer Success, to innovate and refine the CSM processes with an aim to be constantly improving our processes and skillsets
- Being the Voice of Customer for our new customers to the product team to ensure PI continues to evolve as a tool in a way that aligns with the success of our customers
- Grow the adoption rate of PI within customer’s businesses
- Provide confident, constructive feedback to ensure you’re being given what you need to succeed and develop
- Tech Stack: Slack, Client Success, Google Work, Atlassian for collaboration, Intercom for support.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years’ experience in a comparable Customer Support or Account Management role, ideally in a SAAS company.
- Experience in a professional services firm, or an understanding of how a professional services business operates, would be beneficial
- To be comfortable working with globally distributed teams who bring together complementary skill sets
- A demonstrated ability to innovate & collaborate when looking at internal & external opportunities for improvement and to provide feedback to the development, sales and marketing teams to make sure we build a better… everything
- Happy to work both autonomously, but also with a strong team ethic. We may reward individual effort, but we most certainly play as a team in everything we do
- A sense of humour and the ability to focus, yet still have a laugh in high pressure situations.
We’re looking for intelligent, proactive team members that can take ownership, articulate their point of view and support their opinions with a well researched and knowledgeable stance.