With 25 million pets and counting, Australians love their pets and leaving them while on holiday, at work or even during the day can be stressful for both animals and their humans! Mad Paws takes away that stress, allowing pet owners to search for nearby sitters and find someone who really cares to look after their best friend when they can’t.
Mad Paws is made up of a talented and passionate team working towards creating the largest pet sitting community in Australia. We work hard but also play hard, making sure never to take ourselves too seriously and enjoy every minute of this exciting adventure.
Our Ideal Candidate
Your previous experience:
- 1 – 2 years experience in digital marketing: specifically SEM but also paid social, display, remarketing, programmatic or RTB platforms
- You have Excel skills to be proud of and know how to do a vlookup & use pivot tables
- Knowledge of website analytics tools
You as a person:
- Very analytical. You simply love data;
- Entrepreneurial self-starter: you are self-motivated and you take the initiative;
- Creative thinking capabilities; strong interest/desire to learn and adopt new marketing strategies and tactics;
- You are eager to constantly improve yourself; we constantly need to find better ways to do things;
- You know how to prioritise and understand that perfection is not the goal: we need to get things done and iterate quickly while collecting the right data and insights;
- You are tech savvy;
- You have an affinity with pets
- You take the initiative and seek challenging situations
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis: we take an intensely data-driven approach to our marketing but also understand user behaviour and psychology by speaking to our user-facing teams and by interacting with users ourselves;
- Testing of channels: There is a variety of marketing channels which can be optimised and without a doubt, multiple innovative channels that we haven’t even thought about.
- To further grow our demand and lead generation activities, conversion programs, and marketing campaigns to provide measurable improvement for both our top and bottom line growth.
- Your primary responsibilities will be SEM/PPC, display advertising & remarketing channels;
- Assist in researching, developing, and producing a comprehensive Demand Generation Plan for short and long-term profitable growth; and help develop the campaigns, execute steps, content requirements & reports;
- Aggressively review and stay up to date with market trends through all available resources, including direct customer contact, competitive analysis.
Is Mad Paws is the right fit for you?
If you’re the kind of person who likes to be a part of a fast growing environment and loves to directly see the impact of your work, then Mad Paws is for you!
We’ve got double digit month-on-month growth and we need you to help us keep it there!
If you enjoy working with a young, passionate and driven team, you’ll fit in perfectly with the Mad Paws Pack.
When and where this is happening:
- This is a full-time position
- The position is based in our pet friendly office in Pyrmont, Sydney.
- We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible, but we are determined to find the right fit
We’re super excited to receive your application and can’t wait to meet you!
Please email your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Please make the subject of your email: Digital Marketing Manager – Your Name
Strictly no recruiters or agencies