There’s only a few opportunities in your career to join a high growth start up, who will give you a brand new product, but with the backing of a highly reputable exisiting product, that people know and advocate, it's the perfect combination!
Imagine a job where you have the opportunity to become the subject matter expert on a product that will revolutionise the way companies engage with their workforce, where you have the opportunity to sell and own our flagship cloud product.
Expert360 is one of Australia's fastest growing startups, reinventing the way we work. We empower organisations to build, scale and manage flexible, on-demand workforces across tens of thousands of projects.
We are sitting at the forefront of the collaborative economy as well as the most profound changes in the way we work, since the industrial revolution with over 40% of the workforce expected to be in flexible work arrangements by 2021.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Australia's most successful start-ups and play a key role in driving our next stage of growth.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Excited by a greenfield growth opportunity in an established, category defining start-up.
Excited by growing and managing their own portfolio, and be motivated by the opportunity to be the master of your own destiny.
This is a newly created Business Development role for our new product in the market, Private Cloud. This is a cloud based SaaS tool that enables organisations to intelligently build, manage, allocate and optimise project-based talent (internal and/or external).
Working closely with our Enterprise Sales Manager, you will source new business (accounts) for Private Cloud. This will involve the full sales cycle from identifying new prospects, outbound BD, discovery, pitching, contract negotiation and account management.
You will be responsible for implementing key sales development strategies, identifying and winning new accounts and achieving revenue targets.
- Plan your approach to manage and empower some of Australia’s and the world’s largest mid cap companies, and most senior executives within them.
- Identify & map prospective clients or segments to develop business.
- Stay abreast of relevant organisational strategies, major industry trends and clients’ ambitions. Your success is their success.
- Work with your Enterprise Sales Manager to develop strategies to cross sell Expert360 Marketplace and Private Cloud products
- Sales planning, forecasting and pipeline management
- Provide market intelligence and feedback to drive product development efforts
- Prepare and deliver presentations and proposals, influencing key buyers, negotiate terms and closing deals
- Build relationships with key influencers, buyers and their teams to support them in transitioning to a new way of working
- Collaborate with sophisticated Executives and buying groups to help them understand how Expert360 can help them achieve desired outcomes
- Navigate complex organisational structures to identify key stakeholders such as Procurement, Legal and HR, and work effectively with them to enable Expert360 within the account
- Facilitate client workshops / meetings with your Enterprise Sales Manager to help your clients architect the right implementation plan for Expert360s SaaS tool
- Create lead generation campaigns to prospect and build new business
- Exceed revenue goals by closing new client accounts
- Deepen relationships with clients to understand their broader preferences, needs and ambitions.
- Ensure our clients see their desired return on investment, particularly in terms of product adoption, solution suitability and user satisfaction
- Be responsible for renewal of subscription revenue
- Identify areas of partner and client dissatisfaction and initiate action plans to solve and issues and improve overall satisfaction
- 5+ years experience in Business Development and Sales 3 + within Software sales, with at least 1 year selling SaaS HR Solutions - This bit is essential folks!
- Proven high performer within your field from both a revenue generation and team management perspective
- Strong existing networks and relationships at the VP, C-Suite and Director level within major Enterprise organisations, enabling you to introduce Expert360 at influencer and buyer level
- Experience with 6 figure deals and 6-12 month sales cycles
- Experience responding to tenders.
- You have a strategic, consulting mindset – you understand your client’s business and strategy
- You are entrepreneurial and a self-starter
- You are naturally energetic and enthusiastic - especially when it comes to people and your purpose
- You will be client-centric, passionate and driven to succeed
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are required
- You will live our value of “one team, one dream” and enjoy working in collaborative, dynamic environments
What you will need to be successful:
- Highly motivated to succeed with strong commitment to personal and professional development
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong relationships building abilities
- Strong relationship building - you will need to become the trusted advisor to the client. People do business with people they like, and strong relationships will help you gain access to the people and information we need to grow the account.
- Humble, practical, can-do attitude - You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do the grunt work associated with building our company and our team.
- A strategic, consulting mindset – You understand your client’s business and strategy so that you can properly align our capabilities to their most important initiatives and priorities.
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter – you love creating something out of nothing
- Committed Team player - You get energy from being surrounded by an amazing group of people. You’ve always got your teammate’s back and you like that they have yours.
- Naturally Energetic and Enthusiastic - especially when it comes to people and your purpose.
- You like to have fun
We have an amazing team, a great brand, global clients and we’re still just getting started. We are small enough that everyone matters, and your work will have a direct impact on the growth of the company. You will be a leader on this rocket ship!