Oneflare is an innovative technology start-up that is reinventing the local services marketplace. We have a fantastic culture of creatively minded, hard working people who are passionate about Oneflare and being part of its continued growth and success. We featured in Deloitte’s Fast 50 in 2016 and 2017 as one of Australia’s fastest growing businesses.
Heart of the Role
You will be responsible for calling businesses through a range of lead sources to encourage engagement through flexible, first-use payments. Your goals are set around promoting and developing new business in the professional and trade service industries through strategic, consultative means. We are all about actively understanding the needs of our clients, tailoring the best solutions for them and ensuring an amazing customer experience throughout the journey.
What we want from you…
- Be Smart!– Educated to degree level or equivalent finishing with Distinction or higher
- Team Player - Culture is key at Oneflare. We really value people who have a positive attitude and can build lasting relationships with their colleagues
- Communication - you’re a natural talker, able to persuade and convince with ease!
- Innovative - we’re always looking for fresh new ideas and every idea gets consideration
- Be Brave! - Sales can be challenging - but it can also be very rewarding - so resilience, tenacity and dynamism in equal measure are key to success!
- Passionate - about building a career in business development - Experience isn’t essential but it’s good to see - That lemonade stand you managed counts.
- Give a Sh!t - We are constantly evolving, so we are constantly changing: The willingness to learn and an ability to adapt will set you up for success at Oneflare!
What we can offer you!
- UNCAPPED COMMISSION on top of your salary.
- The opportunity to be PROMOTED EVERY 6 MONTHS.
- Training! We start in the classroom and move quickly to the desk. On the job learning allows you gain real life experience and earn cash at the same time.
- Pretty cool office: Excellent location in Sydney CBD close to Wynyard station, Barangaroo, Great chill out areas, ping pong, Xbox & playstation. With views of Darling Harbour.
- Free breakfast, fruit and drinks (cheeky bacon & egg rolls on Friday!)
- Friday drinks.
- Dress Code - Keep it casual.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Consultative sales via inbound and outbound channels
- Maintaining a benchmarked conversion rate
- Calling active and dormant businesses to encourage initial engagement with the Oneflare platform
- Upholding consistent best practice to assist with the onboarding business user experience and maximise retention.
- Ongoing educational and consultative strategies to encourage businesses to move to more suitable products allowing revenue growth.
What is Important to Us
Our Oneflare culture is something we value highly. We want to find the right people to join our team and who will help us grow in our desired direction.
Why should you work for us?
We've created a culture of collaboration, flexibility and independence and are always on the lookout for passionate and talented people to join us as we continue to revolutionise the way Australians get things done.
Located in the heart of the CBD in a new office overlooking Darling Harbour, you'll be part of a fun work environment where ping pong tournaments, daily breakfast and celebratory company events take place frequently.
We pride ourselves on true investment in our talent with opportunities for internal promotions and secondments. Join us today and be part of a Deloitte Fast 50 business.
Want to know more? Apply now!
You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered for this position.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.