At Canva, we’re transforming the way the world designs, and central to that is providing users with beautiful photography for every design need.
With over 10 million active users in over 190 countries, the ways that different people are using Canva is endless, and one of our key goals is to ensure that our photography library matches the diversity and intents of our incredibly active user base.
We’re looking for a growth manager to help us launch new photography products, and inform and drive the growth of our existing image library of millions of images. The ideal candidate is driven by making an impact (a love of photography is a bonus!) and thrives at the intersection of data, analytics, marketing, product and strategy.
As the Photography Growth Manager, you’ll work alongside Canva’s marketplace team – a group of product managers, engineers, designers and content specialists who also power Canva’s template, font, icon & illustration libraries.
You'll love this job if:
- You have a passion for growth and love looking for creative solutions to make product grow.
- You love a mix of art and science: You can identify key metrics and build executive-facing dashboards to track progress, but can translate your findings to creative campaigns and product ideas
- You love solving huge challenges. Your impact in the role will be recognised by millions of people – which means it is no small feat to pull off.
- You can work with various cross-functional teams (i.e. SEO, Content, Messaging, Engineering and Design) to execute and iterate, including project managing cross-functional projects.
- You have a passion for photography. This is a bonus, not a must.
- You’re interested in the challenge of building two-sided marketplaces. Matching supply to demand is a dynamic, interesting growth problem.
- You are able to translate complex concepts into actionable recommends in order to influence the business – via excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
What we're looking for:
- Proven growth experience. Have taken a product from A to B and can account for that success.
- Strength in 2-3 key growth skills, such as SEO, copywriting, content marketplace, analytics etc.
- Interest or knowledge in growing two-side marketplaces.
- Someone who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty. Can do everything from plan to execute campaigns.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Experienced and comfortable with proactively engaging stakeholders and working cross-functionally with multiple teams.
- Believes in the Canva mission and deeply passionate about our product & business.
- Define key success metrics for our photography library and report on them regularly.
- Drive the launch and growth of a new revenue focused photography product, including measuring success, running AB tests and running growth initiatives.
- Outline content opportunities for our community of hundreds of talented photographers to purse.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams (ie. SEO, Content, Messaging, Engineering and Design) to execute and iterate, including project managing cross-functional projects.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Develop a deep understanding of the product and business.
- Strong analytical and qualitative ability to identify opportunities with the highest impact.
- Understand what matters most and prioritise ruthlessly, and champions this.
- Identify key metrics and build executive-facing dashboards to track progress.
- Ideate creative campaigns that contribute to growth.
- Get their hands dirty often, acting as an all rounder that is dedicated to improving photography growth.
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Fitness membership allowance, plus free Yoga and Boxing Gym membership
- Generous parental leave policy
- Pet friendly offices including a garden, climbing wall, unisex toilets
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations
- Relocation budget provided for interstate or overseas candidates and visa application fees covered