At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Launched in August 2013, our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool that is used by more than 10 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 850 million designs (that’s 20 designs created every second). And we’ve only achieved about 1% of what we’re capable of …
At Canva, we’re transforming the way the world designs, and central to that is turning Canva into the world’s leading tool used for designing presentations.
Every day hundreds of millions of people create presentations to educate their students, pitch their startup and showcase their work, and we need your help to get them using Canva for each of these important presentations. Joining Canva’s Presentations Group, is an opportunity redefine visual communication and have a global impact on the way people learn and work.
We’re looking for someone who can lead growth within a core product group. The ideal candidate is scrappy, and has a strong technical, analytical, and product background – with a hunger to make products grow.
You'll love this job if:
- You enjoy being embedded in a core Product group, where you can work closely with Product, Engineering, Design and Data teams to develop and drive global growth strategies and projects.
- You can work cross-functional with various teams (i.e. SEO, Content, Messaging, Engineering and Design) to execute and iterate, including project managing cross-functional projects.
- You can execute and establish a new strategy where there isn’t an existing playbook. Ability to build scalable playbooks with proven impact, and localise them across the world will be key.
- You are able to leverage data to understand our Presentations product in depth, identify areas of opportunity, and execute projects to drive user growth, retention and engagement.
- You can identify key metrics and build executive-facing dashboards to track progress.
- You have a great sense of prioritisation – you know what matter most, you prioritise and champion effectively.
- You are able to translate complex concepts into actionable recommends in order to influence the business – via excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
What we're looking for:
- Analytical. Experienced and comfortable with using both quantitative AND qualitative data to drive key business decisions and strategy.
- Marketing or business expertise. Proven track record of growing a product or market.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Experienced and comfortable with proactively engaging stakeholders and working cross-functionally with multiple teams.
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Experience with user acquisition, product funnels and/or cross-sells.
- Believes in the Canva mission and deeply passionate about our product & business.
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Fitness membership allowance, plus free Yoga and Boxing Gym membership
- Generous parental leave policy
- Pet friendly offices including a garden, climbing wall, unisex toilets
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations
- Relocation budget provided for interstate or overseas candidates and visa application fees covered