Are you an energetic individual with a passion for creative people across all aspects of publishing, TV, advertising and entertainment ? Do you love new technology and innovation? Are you a natural communicator who knows how to manage multiple marketing/sales channels online and offline? Do you have startup experience hacking growth from 0 to 1?
As Head of Growth you will put these skills to the test and play a role in the future of marketplaces!
There will never be a boring day working on Australia largest talent marketplace, managing a small sales and marketing team and being responsible for the growth of the business.
TheRight.Fit is an advertising talent platform that directly connects freelancers and consultants with brands and agencies. It’s a community of influencers, videographers, photographers, models, actors, makeup artists, stylists, and more. It means brands and agencies can search, book, and pay all in one seamless, online transaction.
What’s the role?
- Work with cross functional team (Product, Services, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support revenue goals.
- Plan, design and execute lead generating events, partnerships and marketing campaigns.
- Manage all social media platforms (including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram) and drive content creation.
- Analyse data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Develop and execute creative ways to drive growth and community engagement
- Identify and manage key performance metrics to establish customer-focused and results-oriented strategies
- Extract insights from research, market data and analytics to articulate and support sound strategic recommendations
- Lead the development of the overall innovation strategy for the new Future Growth team as it establishes itself in the organisation.
- Manage and execute the performance based and earned marketing channels e.g. PPC and SEO.
- Initiate projects that aim to achieve a higher conversion rate e.g. setting up A/B tests on landing pages.
- Be responsible for all online marketing and sales activities
- Manage a small team of marketing, sales and account managers delivering the Revenue targets for the business.
We would love to hear from you if you have the following...
- 3+ years’ experience in SEO, growth marketing.
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritise high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Outstanding written, oral and organisational ability.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, Marketing Automation tools and techniques, Photoshop, Mailchimp, Hootsuite (or, other Social Media Management Systems)
- Proficient with analytics, data driven, analytical thinker
- Proactive problem solver with an outstanding attention to detail
- Flexibility and able to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced, dynamic environment