As the first true end-to-end online lending platform in Australia, we are bringing home loans into the digital age and are passionate about helping consumers with the most important financial decision in their lives.
With 150+ new staff hired in the last 18 months and no signs of slowing down, we are looking for Home Loan Specialists to join our ever-expanding team in our vibrant Circular Quay office.
The online revolution has made its way to the home loan and mortgage industry and we are proud to be leading the charge: with our proprietary platform; competitively priced lending products and seamless customer experience, there has never been a better time to take your lending career to the next level and supercharge your income!
What will you be doing?
- Contacting Customers by phone to provide loan application assistance at various stages of the application process;
- Selling the benefits of our services and how we can help Customers achieve their financial goals (through refinancing, debt consolidation and/or new home purchases);
- Managing a pipeline of WARM leads (so no cold calling!) and taking Customers on a seamless journey from loan application through to settlement.
What we provide:
- Warm, inbound leads from customers motivated to do something with their mortage
- Supportive, collaborative team environment
- Full support of all loan processing and back of house - freeing you up to focus on selling & writing more business
- An awesome culture of ongoing learning & celebrating success
- Plenty of regular social activities with a warm, friendly & engaging team
- Significant career development opportunities.
Our wish list:
- Previous sales/lending/broker experience, including exposure to finance applications, submissions and settlements (essential);
- Cert IV or Diploma in Mortgage & Finance (not required to apply, but will be required and provided by us, if successful)
- Self-motivated with a desire to go above and beyond;
- A high degree of competency in computer & web applications;
- Excellent oral & interpersonal communication skills, with a strong and fluent command of English;
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy & flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment;
- A 'Customer First' mentality;
- A passion for lending and online technology.
If you're silently nodding, you should definitely consider applying!
With exponential growth over the next 12-24 months and potential to move into other areas of the business, for the right candidate this is a career opportunity not to be missed.
We move swiftly with our interview process, so if you're keen you'd better get your skates on!
Please include a well-constructed cover letter accompanying your CV detailing your relevant experience.