- Work at Brighte – one of the fastest growing Fintech companies
- Join a company that just won the Diversity in Fintech of the Year Award
- Be a part of driving the growth of a well-funded Series B startup
Launched in 2015 Brighte is backed by Airtree Ventures & Grok Investments as well as strategic supporters KPMG, Equifax, IBM and Stone and Chalk.
Brighte Capital is Australia’s leading on the spot finance platform for solar, batteries & home improvements. In a short 2 years, 15,000 households have embraced a new and affordable way to pay.
We’re recognised as one of Australia’s leading fintech companies by the Australian Financial Review, Fintech Business Awards and KPMG & H2 Ventures in their Fintech 100 list.
About the role:
The primary responsibility of the ISR is to manage Inbound leads that come from various sales channels in a timely manner. You will also be responsible for outbound sales call to various industries directed by customer or business needs
- Ensure all inbound vendor enquiries via the phone, email or the web are answered within the shortest time frame possible.
- Build and cultivate relationships with prospective vendors and customers
- Manage and record all vendor/sales enquiries via the CRM.(Sales Force)
- Work with marketing to manage and deliver on phone and digital campaigns
- Assist marketing and sales team with any events/tradeshows/seminars, etc.
- Support BDM’s in generating leads and appointments
- 1 to 2 years plus in a telephone-based customer service or sales role preferably in the financial sector.
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience with internet research
- Experience in use of CRM (Salesforce) is desirable.
- Proven record of strong client relationships and revenue Target achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proven track record of teamwork and responsiveness.
- Experienced in Pipeline Management, Effective time management and planning skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Effective time management and planning skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills (Phone and email)
- Able to demonstrate and understanding of the needs of the customer and articulate a value proposition
About the Offer
On top of the opportunity to work with some of the best and being part of a high performing and well supported Fin tech, we will also offer you the following:
- Base Salary + Comms;
- Limitless growth opportunity in a growing company;
- All the tools you need to be successful; and
- Free breakfast.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in a Brighte future please apply to email@example.com