UpGuard is looking for a highly motivated Inside Sales Representative to join our growing APAC team in Sydney.
You will be responsible for meeting critical revenue targets by building out and managing a pipeline of qualified net new sales opportunities. You will manage an enterprise level sales cycle from beginning (cold outreach) all the way to the end (final contractual close) and handoff to our Customer Success team.
We are looking for someone who will engage with prospective customers to get to the crux of their business needs, creating solution plans that map their needs to the strategic value that UpGuard’s products and services can provide to their business.
You demonstrate excellence at every phase of the sales journey, from delivering UpGuard’s value proposition to customers, generating meetings with potential opportunities, demonstrating our product functionalities, negotiating contract terms and most importantly, closing. You are comfortable working with individuals at all levels - including C-Suite Executives.
UpGuard’s ideal candidate is a highly process oriented sales professional with a proven track record and an insatiable desire to do things better. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our Product, Marketing and Customer Success teams, becoming a critical part of the feedback loop that improves our products, services and marketing. For these reasons we’re seeking a highly collaborative individual who excels at and enjoys interfacing across the organisation and is comfortable providing and receiving feedback.
- Exceeding your personal sales quota quarter after quarter
- Generating a pipeline of qualified net new sales opportunities via cold outreach (such as over the phone and email)
- Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences; provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer need and usage scenarios
- Demonstrate verbally, in writing and through live product demos, how customers can capture value and manage their cyber risk using UpGuard’s products
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic teaming environment with Marketing, SDR’s, Operations, Product and Customer Support to effectively manage opportunities and pipeline through the sales cycle, improve internal processes and our product offerings
- Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone and demonstration environments to effectively reach, sell to UpGuard’s prospects
- Produce proper notes and metrics that help UpGuard make accurate business forecasts and help other teams understand why we win and lose deals
What we're looking for
- You have 1-2 years experience selling SaaS where you have smashed your targets quarter after quarter - ideally to enterprise customers
- You have a hunter mentality
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and spoken
- You are highly process and detail oriented
- Experience using Hubspot
- Previous experience at a Cyber Security company
- A Proven track record selling to companies in the Financial Services industry
What's in it for you
- High level exposure to a fast-growing cyber security market selling to c-level executives
- Rapid personal and professional development opportunity
- Exposure to and opportunities to work collaboratively with marketing, product, operations and customer success
- Excellent package including incentives - free lunch, flexible work arrangements and gym reimbursement program
- A great team and working environment in Sydney’s CBD