Nearmap is currently providing a virtual model of the real world – at a scale and detail that hasn’t been done before. At Nearmap, we have an appetite for high performing individuals and we are currently on the hunt for a Junior Account Manager.
The primary focus of the Junior Account manager will revolve around maintaining a high subscription renewal rate and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction, identifying upsell opportunities and at-risk accounts. Our ideal candidate will be interested in the technology space, an excellent communicator who is able to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
Your savviness and competitive spirit will drive you to locate key opportunities, you will be so hot at doing this, your phone might just melt in your hands!
You have the luxury of bringing your own individual strengths to this role which will empower you to dive into the deep-end and do what is necessary to succeed. You will thrive in a flexible and diverse environment that craves leaders to improve the way things get done with a no-fear, can-do attitude.
A bit more about the culture…
At Nearmap, every opinion matters, our business model partnered with our open-door management style gives you the opportunity to make an impact. Our Nearmappers see the world differently and are intently focused on delivering the best location content in the world. Having a shared goal and a lot of fun reaching it is how our Nearmappers truly flourish at their home away from home. We're all super down-to-earth - except when we're in the sky capturing fresh imagery!
A typical day for you may look like this...
- Keep our existing customers with amazing relationships and identify upsell opportunities & at-risk accounts
- Develop rapport with clients and provide continual support to improve relationships
- Keep selling our AMAZING products to our customers by ensuring contracts are renewed on time & at maximum contract length
- Help our customers by training and educating users over email, telephone and web conferencing
- Keep organised! Ensure to have a plan for when customers will be renewed
- Join forces with the marketing team to maximise NPS scores by account
- On-board our new customer to make their experience amazing!
- If the phone rings – get it! Help the Account Management team with any incoming calls
- Pass on enquiries to other Nearmap brothers and sisters to keep our customers happy
- Be passionate and represent our company!
More about what you need to bring…
- Experience in client retention and customer service
- A strong understanding of subscription model
- Strong customer focus and proactive sales skills
- Tech savviness - competence with CRM software (Salesforce) and Microsoft office suite
- The ability to work in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment
- Excellent written, visual and verbal presentation skills
- Ninja like reflexes to handle unexpected events
- Prescient insight so you can adapt in an environment and anticipate next steps like a mind reader
- To be positive and energetic!
- Able to work autonomously and take initiative
Some of our perks include…
- Competitive pay, commission plan and Employee Share Scheme
- Flexible working environment, work life balance is a necessity
- Opportunities for continued career growth and development
- Ergonomic workstations with sit stand desks
- Fortnightly massages
- Free reign of Nearmap’s products
- Free healthy breakfast, snacks & lunches available in our kitchen with water views
- An allowance to help you focus on your well being
If you think you tick all the boxes and could see yourself working at Nearmap, we invite you to come and make a difference!
Watch our culture video and find out more about what a day in the life at Nearmap looks like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7rikZqa8n8