Would you like to help us build the largest community of store-checkers in the world and create extra money opportunities for millions of people? Do you like the idea of helping the most renowned brands connect directly to their shoppers to get invaluable real time data? Do you want to solve the biggest problem of the Retail and Consumer Products industry?
Who we are:
We are a fast-growing start-up funded by a famous Australian Venture Capital fund. We are already helping some of the biggest companies in the world get real-time point of sale data analytics – Unilever (Magnum, Dove), Heineken, Coca-Cola, Ferrero, Frucor (V Energy), Pernod Ricard (Absolute Vodka) and many more.
What we do:
SNOOPER is a crowdsourcing platform for brands: our community of shoppers gets paid to collect in-store data and share their experience with brands in real time through our app.
What’s in it for the brands: We are turning marketing and sales into a science – not just an art – by providing real time data analytics to brands at the lowest cost so that they can make smarter sales and marketing decisions. Brands can finally see through the eyes of their customers in real time and take actions to improve their experience in store.
What’s in it for our Snoopers: We create extra money opportunities for our community of shoppers and allow anyone to make money with their smartphones. Download the app, answer a couple of questions while shopping and get paid! In only a couple of months, more than 20,000 users joined the Snooper community in Australia.
You’ll find more information on our website www.snooper-app.com or you can watch this 60 seconds video targeting our clients, the video targeting our users or the video testimonial from our clients.
We’re looking for a passionate community manager to grow, retain and engaged our Snoopers and help them collect data for leading global brands. We are looking for someone who wants to:
- Help brands save up to $300 Billion a year by making smarter sales and marketing investments
- Provide extra money opportunities to millions of people
- Create the largest community of store-checkers in the world
You will be the face of Snooper for our user community, interacting with more than 20,000 people every day.
- Define and execute the community management strategy
- Analyse user data and define how to best attract new Snoopers (in line with client needs): monitor growth across Australia and provide input on online marketing campaigns
- Retain and engage users and manage interactions with our community: write content to engage the Snooper community, prepare recurring users communication (e.g. our monthly newsletter), develop community initiatives (e.g. contest, online community forums), reply to users messages, send push notifications to activate community, …
- Manage social media accounts (primarily Facebook and Instagram)
- Provide input on the development of the Snooper App based on feedback from our Snoopers to maximise user satisfaction
- Very good communication skills and ability to create high quality content
- Strong analytical skillset to analyse community KPIs and optimise community management strategy accordingly
- Great business sense to understand our client needs and help our Snooper collect real time data for leading global brands and retailers
- Ability to co-create, notably to help our technical team build a product loved by the community
- Very well organised and communicating well on deadlines, priorities and roadblocks as you will be responsible to manage a community counting tens of thousands of people
- Great sense of ownership and autonomy
- Caring deeply about people, team and culture
- Join an awarded and fast growing start-up at the beginning of our scaling stage
- Get the ability to be in the driving seat and take ownership to drive sustainable growth – you will have a very high impact on the business, immediately!
- Collaborate with the most renowned brands in the world to solve one of the biggest problem of the Retail and FMCG industry
- Get unparalleled learning opportunities in a fast-paced organisation thanks to stage of the business and span of your responsibilities and by being a key member of the senior team
- Benefit from our connection with the start-up ecosystem, notably the muru-D network (the accelerator backed by Telstra as we had the privilege to be part of the SYD4 cohort)
- Enjoy a great work environment with a fun team and other perks (quarterly team offsites, regular team lunches, weekly Friday drinks and ‘Win of the Week’ celebrations,…)
- Work from our amazing office right in the centre of the Sydney CBD (bright open space shared with great Australian start-ups, barista coffee machine, ping pong table, office bar open every Friday afternoon,…)
Please apply by sending us your CV at email@example.com
People usually say we’re nice, so let’s catch up and discuss about your ambitions.
Please note that we do NOT accept candidates from recruiting firms or agencies. Agency contacts are not welcome.