Would you like to be in the driver seat of the sales process of an innovative fast-growing start-up in Australia and beyond? Would you like to help the most renowned brands connect directly to their shoppers to get invaluable real time data, make better sales and marketing investments and deliver higher value to their customers? Would you like to help us build the largest community of store-checkers in the world and create extra money opportunities for millions of people? Do you want to solve one of the biggest problem of the Retail and Consumer Products industry?
Who we are:
We are a fast-growing start-up funded by a famous Australian Venture Capital fund. We are already helping some of the biggest companies in the world get real-time point of sale data analytics – Unilever (Magnum, Dove), Heineken, Coca-Cola, Ferrero, Frucor (V Energy), Pernod Ricard (Absolute Vodka) and many more.
What we do:
SNOOPER is a crowdsourcing platform for brands: our community of shoppers gets paid to collect in-store data and share their experience with brands in real time through our app.
What’s in it for the brands: We are turning marketing and sales into a science – not just an art – by providing real time data analytics to brands at the lowest cost so that they can make smarter sales and marketing decisions. Brands can finally see through the eyes of their customers in real time and take actions to improve their experience in store.
What’s in it for our Snoopers: We create extra money opportunities for our community of shoppers and allow anyone to make money with their smartphones. Download the app, answer a couple of questions while shopping and get paid! In only a couple of months, more than 20,000 users joined the Snooper community in Australia.
You’ll find more information on our website www.snooper-app.com or you can watch this 60 seconds video targeting our clients, the video targeting our users or the video testimonial from our clients.
We’re looking for a passionate team member to help our Snoopers provide actionable real time data to leading global brands. We are looking for someone who wants to
- Help brands save up to $300 Billion a year by making smarter sales and marketing investments
- Provide extra money opportunities to millions of people by helping us create the largest community of store-checkers in the world
- Create the largest community of store-checkers in the world
You will be responsible for the B2B sales strategy definition and execution of Snooper in Australia, New Zealand and beyond. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Define Snooper’s target customers and segments to build the top of our sales funnel.
- Define our ‘hunting strategy’ to reach, engage and convert each customer segment into leads.
- Open new markets in close collaboration with founding team.
- Promote Snooper products and services to lead customers during face to face meetings with C-level executives.
- Understand clients’ needs and make recommendations on how Snooper’s value proposition can help them meet their business objectives.
- Build commercial proposals and negotiate contracts.
- Define farming strategy to keep clients engaged and grow existing key accounts (more than 90% of our clients recontract today).
- Based on client interactions, make recommendations on product and pricing strategy.
- Establish strategic partnerships to unlock new business opportunities.
- Refine value proposition (new data reports, cutting edge analytics, insights generation etc)
- Work with marketing team to define B2B marketing and promotional plan (eg: Newsletters, Free reports, etc)
- Work with Head of Strategy and Business Development to define company vision and overall go-to-market strategy to support sales.
- Manage a team of junior business development associates.
- 3-6 years experiences (preferred) – however, we believe in People and potential rather than in number of years of experiences so feel free to apply even if you don’t meet this criteria
- Experience in FMCG and Retail industry highly appreciated (FMCG or Retail professional background or Consulting experience in the industry)
- Passion for results and ready to go the extra mile to deliver value for our clients
- Commitment needed to drive key initiatives to successful outcomes in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Passionate about sales and closing new clients.
- Very good communication and presentation skills to pitch Snooper’s product and services to C-level executives.
- Very strong listening skills and excellent business sense to understand our clients’ needs and shape our product into solutions instead of pushing the same product to every client.
- Strong analytical skillset to help our clients extract the best insights from the data collected.
- Great sense of ownership, personal drive and autonomy
- Caring deeply about people, team and culture
- Join an awarded and fast growing start-up at the beginning of our scaling stage.
- Get a competitive salary with uncapped incentive linked to sales.
- Get the ability to be in the driving seat and take ownership to drive sustainable growth – you will have a very high impact on the business, immediately!
- Collaborate with the most renowned brands in the world to solve one of the biggest problem of the Retail and FMCG industry.
- Get unparalleled learning opportunities in a fast-paced organisation thanks to stage of the business and span of your responsibilities and by being a key member of the senior team.
- Benefit from our connection with the start-up ecosystem, notably the muru-D network (the accelerator backed by Telstra as we had the privilege to be part of the SYD4 cohort) .
- Enjoy a great work environment with a fun team and other perks (quarterly team offsites, regular team lunches, weekly Friday drinks and ‘Win of the Week’ celebrations,…).
- Work from our amazing office right in the centre of the Sydney CBD (bright open space shared with great Australian start-ups, barista coffee machine, ping pong table, office bar open every Friday afternoon,…).
Please apply by sending us your CV at email@example.com
People usually say we’re nice, so let’s catch up and discuss about your ambitions.
Please note that we do NOT accept candidates from recruiting firms or agencies.