What do Airbnb, Kind and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better and grow highly engaged employees. They also make up a community of over 2,000 organisations from around the globe who stand together to change the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organisation that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading employee feedback platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek. Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Enterprise Customer Success Lead to join us in our mission to make as many culture-first companies possible through accessible people analytics.
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will:
- Create healthier Enterprise customers at all stages of the customer journey to drive business growth
- Define and optimise the Enterprise customer lifecycle through ownership of the delivery of our packaged offerings
- Confidently communicate with all levels of customer stakeholders (i.e. C-level, Directors, HR Managers) to build trust in Culture Amp
- Be a team player across all our teams, especially those outside of the Customer Group, to create a culture of Customer Success at Culture Amp
- Advise the Executive team on performance and global initiatives related to Customer Success
What You Bring to Our Camp
- Program Management experience, with experience in providing an educational experience for your customers through delivery of key touchpoints in the Customer Journey
- Strong strategic execution experience, with proven ability to effectively prioritise projects based on business, team and customer goals
- Executive credibility, that will allow you to map customer accounts and build relationships with key stakeholders and personas
- Deep experience implementing or advising on a large scale software rollout/integration within HR, such as an HRIS (Workday, Oracle), LMS (Cornerstone OnDemand) or Engagement Platform (Culture Amp)
- Be a community champion by identifying opportunities for customers to learn from one another across multiple offerings and events
- Master’s degree is ideal, but not required (kudos for Industrial-Organisational Psychology or HR/Business Analytics)
After 3 months, you will…
- Take ownership of key Enterprise customers in APAC, working collaboratively in our local team to ensure a smooth launch for many customers
- Ramp and deliver key customer journey points (Exec Briefing, Feedback Strategy Review, Trainings etc)
- Have learned the core elements of the product
- Built internal relationships crucial to the successful delivery of key accounts, across customer and product teams
Day in the Life (Realistic Job Preview)
Here at Culture Amp, we all pitch in to make things work even when some tasks don’t fall squarely within the “job description”. Don’t be surprised if you see our CEO unloading the dishwasher or our People Scientists moving furniture around to help set up a Geekup event. We’re all about doing whatever it takes to amplify others and help us all be more successful.
Though every role has its rewards and compelling aspects, we all have to commit to following through on the less interesting and sometimes tedious parts of the job. In this role, a few examples of some of the less exciting activities include:
- Tracking, collating and answering customer support requests when required, to pull together the full picture of the customer's experience
- Taking early / late calls occasionally to build relationships with Campers in our other office locations (SF, NYC and LON)
- Personally working with large data files, often in excel and under short timelines, to ensure a customer's success during their Culture Amp survey launch
- Maintaining SFDC hygiene by keeping call notes and account information up to date (daily)
- Resetting expectations with customers, by having the tough conversation, when appropriate
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp