At SafetyCulture, we have created a SaaS solution that empowers teams and individuals across the globe achieve safer, higher quality and more efficient workplaces. We are tackling a seriously big problem and having the best time doing it.
Today we are a team of 300+ mission obsessed people, using data points to collect insights that help solve crucial customer problems. We are excited about the scale-up phase we are entering as we take a deeper dive into the realms of IoT and machine learning, we believe this will be the catalyst that enables us to achieve our goal of putting safety and quality in the hands of millions of people.
We are proud of many things here at SafetyCulture. We are proud of our $440 million valuation, our 5x growth over 15 months, and our offices in Townsville, Sydney, Manchester, Kansas City and Manila. Most importantly we are proud to be part of such an important mission and opportunity to positively impact the world.
Find out more about SafetyCulture today.
- Architect and improve the marketing ecosystem, with integrations across marketing automation, Salesforce, CMS, customer data platforms, and martech point solutions to drive scalable, customer-first experiences
- Build trigger-based, automated marketing campaigns that drive value over time, built closely with demand generation and GTM teams
- Lead marketing operations initiatives across various teams and engage key stakeholders to standardise processes and systems
- Connect marketing channel data and drive consistency across processes, so that marketing performance can be measured globally
- Establish and optimise scalable processes, share best practices and create documentation; ensure process improvements are followed by Marketing leadership and work in partnership with leadership and their teams to ensure continuous refinement and improvement of these processes
- Establish and report on marketing performance, track target vs actuals across global marketing efforts
- Design and build business/customer-facing or internal processes to streamline and optimise the most critical work done by the Marketing organisation.
- Work with teams on areas requiring significant change management and do so in a way that minimises disruption. A good metaphor is flying a plane and changing its engine.
Apply structure across people, process and tools, to ambiguous and complex problems in different areas of our business.
- Partner with GTM Operations, global marketing, Program Management and Information Technology teams and various business teams to improve cross-functional work processes and ensure alignment and execution on strategic objectives.
- Communicate recommendations, solutions and change to a variety of audiences across functions and levels in the org ensuring the right level of detail is given to the right audience.
- Assess business needs using critical thinking to reduce gaps and overlaps across process, tools and people as we scale quickly.
- Report on Marketing KPIs including lead lifecycle, conversion rates, ROI, and other cost metrics
- 3-5 years of marketing operations experience with the following tools is required: marketing automation, Salesforce, CMS, Analytics
- Previous product-led growth, scale up or fast paced tech experience is highly desired
- Good cross functional experience working with diverse teams
- Experience defining inbound and outbound messaging
- Experience in information security a plus
- Very organised and highly analytical; exceptional time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- HTML experience
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions every day and helps to move the world forward.
- We have money in the bank and plentiful investors knocking on our doors
- We have HUGE ambitions. We aren’t scared to aim for tens of millions of users by 2025
- We operate within a largely untapped market with endless possibilities and we are a part of a new, exciting wave of SaaS companies that focus on frontline workers
- We know a thing or two about making our employees happy, and we go the extra mile connecting our people to our mission.
Click the links below and you'll see:
Sydney is for you if you enjoy the hustle and bustle. It has a great quality of life with a hive of activity including world famous landmarks, great restaurants and iconic beaches. Our Sydney office is in an area with great facilities and easy access via transport.