What do Airbnb, Kind and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better and grow highly engaged employees. They also make up a community of nearly 2,000 organisations from around the globe who stand together to change the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organisation that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading employee feedback platform. We’re on a mission to enable as many culture-first companies as possible through accessible people analytics. Join us?
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
At Culture Amp, product content is in-product thought leadership materials that help customers collect, understand, and act on employee feedback enabling customers to own the process of becoming a better place to work.
As a Partner Content Program Manager in our Melbourne office you will help drive Culture Amp growth goals and positioning by (a) providing customers with targeted, timely, and accessible content from the best global domain experts out there and (b) providing thought leaders with a compelling value proposition that helps build their reach and brand, attract new buyers and optimise their offering through data.
As the first dedicated role of its kind within the business you will be required to wear several hats and be comfortable with ambiguity as you begin with establishing our Partner Content strategy, planning its cross-functional delivery and shift to getting hands on with content partnerships delivery.
In the first 3 months, you will…
- Refine our Partner Content vision, strategy and goals and identify key thought leadership collaboration opportunities based on content strategy
- Drive, define, approve and communicate a delivery roadmap. Including product development requirements, marketing opportunities, partnerships infrastructure, etc.
- Collaborate and establish relationships with key stakeholders and collaborators across the business and incorporate delivery plans into the relevant teams plans.
- Drive the delivery of and manage all product content partnership relationships from outreach, through qualification, to content workflow.
- Be hands on with the content delivery while we grow the program (but don’t worry - you’ll be part of a great team who will help!)
Our longer term vision….
- Thought leaders product content is a compelling reason to become and remain a customer of Culture Amp, content that equips customers with the expertise they need to drive meaningful change within their organisation.
- Culture Amp offers thought leaders a compelling value proposition that drives partner organic demand, satisfaction, and retention.
- Product content is sourced more efficiently via Partners, enabling teams to stay focused as demand for content grows.
What You Bring to Our Camp
- Experience in a comparable role driving, defining and delivering a partner content strategy with global brands.
- You may come from a partnerships background, or possibly L&D or training program management with exposure to sponsorship or project management -- what is important is your strategic thinking ability to set and deliver on a plan and knack for managing strong relationships with our valuable partner network.
- You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek.
- Ability and willingness to be flexible and nimble in the work you do as we are a fast growing company with this role the first of its kind at Culture Amp.
- You are a self-starter, confident to work collaboratively with cross functional teams including product, marketing, legal and other key stakeholders in the business.
Want more info? Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp